Chapter 72

As I spent the whole night with German and the children I didn't hear anything from Ludmilla until the next day afternoon when she visited me and she was really happy.

- I'm guessing the party went well, huh - I laughed.

- It did! And he called me out!

- Nice! You did well then! But now you have to be smart and careful. If you did everything right you can even become his favorite just as it happened to me and the sultan!

- I know and ahh! I don't even know what to do with myself!!

- Firstly calm down! - I laughed again - Then get ready for the night because you need to be perfect!

- Help me!!

- Okay, I'll help you then - I smiled as I hugged her and later on I helped her get ready to be perfect for the prince.

----- TIME SKIP -----

At the early evening Ludmilla left my room and I was barely alone for 10 minutes when Mahidevran came into my room, looking really angry once again.

- What is it again?! - I groaned.

- What are you planning with my son, you witch?! - she hissed at me.

- What are you talking about?

- Don't play dumb with me!! That servant girl belongs to you!!

- Only belonged! Remember? Your son wanted her in his harem so I don't know what's your problem, really.

- You witch...!!

Mahidevran was already about to slap me, but just as she was about to do it suddenly German appeared at the door and grabbed her wrist.

Great. Just in time.

- M-MyLord... - she stuttered.

- Apologise! - he demanded while he let go of her wrist.

- B-But...

- Apologise!

Mahidevran was already shaking when she finally muttered...

- Sorry...

Then she stormed out and I was frozen there, but I just took a deep breath.

- What happened here? - German asked after everything became calm and quiet again.

- She came here and blaming me for nothing!

- I see...

- She thinks it was my plan that Mustafa chose Ludmilla to spend this night together with, but it wasn't! You know I wouldn't do anything bad to your son!

- Calm down, Angie - he smiled as we sat down - I know you wouldn't...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around 25 minutes later suddenly someone else stormed into the room and this time it was Mustafa and he looked really angry.

- Father! - he snapped.

- What is it, son? - German asked.

Mustafa was quiet for a second then turned to me...

- Hürrem sultana... Would you leave us alone for a minute?

I looked up at German who was also confused, but he nodded so I went to the other room that was opening from mine, but I still head my ears open.

German's POV:

- Well? What is it, son? - I asked as I really had no idea what does he want from me at the moment.

- What did you do to my mother again? - Mustafa hissed angrily at me - Why is she crying again?!

- Your mother was disrespectful towards Hürrem sultana - I replied, trying to stay calm.

- Interesting that she only cries whenever you AND Hürrem is involved! Because it doesn't matter what mother says... You always do how SHE wants you to do!

- What?!

- It's always an order what Hürrem wants! If she wants anyone dead then you kill that person! You'd even stand up against me for her, wouldn't you?!

- Enough! - I shouted and I went closer to him - Stop talking like that because it's not true and don't you dare to even talk about me like this!

- Or what?! Are you going to execute me too?!

At this point I was so pissed off that I almost really did something that I shouldn't, but he was faster and he stormed out of the room....