Chapter 181

If I die... Would anyone be really sad and would anyone actually miss me?

My sons... My daughter... Fran and the others...

They're all grown up. They don't need me to live peacefully and happily. They'll be fine without me, right?

Well... I'm seriously not sure about Selim and Bayezid... But we'll see...

- One more little stab and we're good - said one of the doc that was doing tests on me which was pretty painful, but I couldn't do anything against it.

German called whoever he could find to find a solution... But nothing so far.

The whole day went by with this and for early evening I was like:

- Enough, please... - I sighed.

- Let her be now - said German and then he left the room, leaving me and German finally alone.

- I'm so tired of this...

- But we need to find the cure!

- There's no cure, German!

- How do you know it?!

- I just know it, okay?!

German stared at me for a while then sighed deeply, sat next to me and hugged me tightly.

For many, many moments I could see how much he wanted to say something, but he ended up not speaking at all and we just sat there, in silent for long, long hours.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- You know you'll have to face your children too and tell them about this... - German said after a long while of deep silent.

- I know... - I mumbled - And I will... But before them I have some other people to face...

- Like who?

- Mahidevran... For example.

- Why would you even talk to her? You always hated each other so much.

- I can't explain this right now... - I smiled as I kissed him on the cheek - Just trust me, okay?

- Okay... - he sighed painfully, not knowing what else to say, or do.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I told Sümbül to get everything ready for me to go and see Mahidevran, but as soon as I was going out to the wagon I remembered something...

- Can you take me to Ibrahim's grave first? - I asked him.

- Why would you want to go there, sultana?

- I need to do something... Before I'm done in this world...

He didn't ask anything more, he just nodded and we headef to the grave and arriving there I saw two graves: One of them was Ibrahim's and the other was Hatice's.

She wanted to rest next to her beloved husband...

First I just sat down on the bench and just stared at the graves then soon I sighed deeply...

- You know I've never wanted to do this with you... Never wanted to fight... Either you, the valide, Hatice, or anyone. All I wanted is to be happy... But the three of you and Mahidevran were always in my way...

Meanwhile I heard Sümbül sighing deeply behind me...

- Even after death... You all seem to make my life difficult... But my children survived everything... Well... Except the two that Fatma killed... But the rest of them will live and rule everything soon while helping their father...

After this I took a deep breath then stood up...

- You two rest in peace while you can... Because I'll see you in Hell...