Chapter 77

Mustafa's POV:

I can't believe that Hürrem was actually right! My mother really sent Ludmilla away for no damn reason when she even knew that she's my servant after all!

I called her over to my room as soon as I found out and asked her about this...

- What?! Which servant exactly? - mother asked, pretending that she doesn't know who am I talking about.

- You do know who am I talking about exactly, mother! - I groaned - Ludmilla.

- Oh, that one... - she mumbled - She's still Hürrem's servant and I'm pretty sure she wants to kill you on some way!

At this point I needed to take a deep breath before I answer...

- You're talking non-sense, mother! Now... Get her back here atleast for tomorrow night.

- But...

- No buts!

And with that I left her there.

I'm starting to get really sick of her and Hürrem's fight over everything that they find and involving me and everyone else into this.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next evening I've been sitting at my desk, working when I heard someone entering and I was guessing it's a servant with my dinner so I wasn't bothered by that until I heard a familiar sweet voice...

- Do you need anything else, Shehzade?

I literally jumped out of my seat and turned to the voice I heard and it was her...

Ludmilla.

- You're here... - I gasped.

- Yes - she nodded and smiled - Thanks to you...

I hugged her right away as I was so happy to see her again.

- I thought I'm never gonna return here... - she sighed - I'm never gonna see you again...

- As long as I'm here and alive you'll always stay here - I smiled at her - Don't worry...

Okay, this time I'm the one who owe with an apology to Hürrem...

Angie's POV:

I've been sitting outside the garden, just thinking and relaxing on the sun while it's still shining as soon the winter is coming.

Well, in 3 months, but whatever.

Anyway...

When I was pretty much deep in thoughts and my eyes were closed too I suddenly felt a presence next to me, sitting down on the bench where I've been sitting too.

- Can we talk?

It was Mustafa who asked me this.

- Huh? Sure, sure... - I mumbled - What is it?

- I want to apology.

Now I turned to him.

- For what? - I asked back.

- For telling me about Ludmilla sent away. Without you I wouldn't have known about it until I call her...

- Well, it's nothing. As I said earlier she's like my daughter and I just wanted to help her.

- And me - he smiled.

- Uhm... Yeah... Exactly - I muttered - I know you hate me, but I can't help...

- No, I honestly don't hate you - he said - Just my mother... But I'm pretty sure now that the last time it was her who started the argument again.

- That's correct.

- So yeah... I'm sorry.

- It's fine - I smiled - I already got use to it...

- It's not good though.

- It isn't, but this is my destiny so...

- It might can get better - said Mustafa then took my hand and kissed it - Now excuse me... - he sighed and with that he stood up and walked away.

Well... So far, so good. Atleast Mustafa likes me now and listens to me...