Chapter 101

It was Gülsah... But she looks like she has be through hell.

Her face was filled with cuts and bruises and she seemed like she doesn't have anything to do with life anymore.

- Gülsah? - I muttered.

- Sultana! - she moaned - I'm so glad you came!

- What happened to you?

- They got me... They wanted to kill me!

- Wait... Was this when you disappeared?

- I didn't want to disappear! He wanted me to disappear and die!

- Who?!

She hesitated for a second before she answered...

- Ibrahim pasha... He wants me dead...

- Why would he want you dead?

- Because I know something that can ruin his life... Forever...

- And what do you know? Tell me!

- Before that...

- What?

- Let me serve you, sultana! - she begged - Protect me and I'll be faithful to you!

- That depends on what do you know. If it's something that can be important to me too... Then I'll see what can I do for you.

- Sultana... If I'm telling you this I'm gonna get killed and this time for sure...

- Alright, fine! - I groaned - I'll make sure you'll be protected... Now tell me what do you know!

- Ibrahim pasha has been cheating on Hatice Sultana for months!

Even thought I was shocked I didn't say anything because I knew there was something more...

- And the woman is already pregnant from him... With his child...

- And who's the woman? - I asked her.

- Nigar!

- What?! - I gasped - How... That can't be true!

- It is true, sultana! I heard it with my own ears!

- When?

- One afternoon Ibrahim called Nigar over to him and I followed her there! I was spying on them and I heard them talking and I heard everything I had to!

- I see... - I mumbled.

- Do you believe me?

- I don't know. I need more proof first. But for now I'll send you to my personal house I got from the sultan earlier and you'll live there for now!

- Can't I come to the palace instead?

- Do you really want more trouble, or not?

- N-No!

- Then listen to me and do how I'm telling you!

- Okay! Thank you so much! - she cried as she kissed my hand.

- Okay, okay - I groaned as then I told the aga that was with me to make sure Gülsah will be taken to the house without anyone notice her and after that I headed back to the palace.

So Ibrahim indeed was cheating on Hatice when she was suspecting it, but she couldn't find it out... Yet.

I have to think first about what I'm going to do because I like Hatice and I really don't want to make her suffer more than it's necessary mostly now, but... This isn't going to end well...

A/N: I know this wasn't too interesting and it was confusing too, but you'll see why this will be important later on ;)

Also... Thank you so much for all the people that so far read my story and voted too! It really means so much and I'm really glad that you all like it as well! :) ❤️❤️ :)