Chapter 198

Soon after Violetta took me back to my room I was so angry that I couldn't even sit down.

- Mother, don't take her words seriously! - said Vilu - We all know that whatever she says is not true at all!

- How could I even live the short time that I've left from my life peacefully when these two are here to piss me off over and over again, making this short time even more difficult than it should be?! - I groaned angrily.

- I... Don't know, but you need to calm down! - she hissed - This is not good for you...

- The only thing that would be good for me is if they'd just leave this place and would leave all of us alone! No one needs them here!

- We need to get rid of them... But how?

- I'm not gonna kill them! I'm not gonna get them killed. I'm already too tired for that....

- Then what are you planning to do?

- I don't know yet... I really don't... - I sighed deeply as I collapsed down on the sofa.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Sümbül's POV:

Day by day both Sah sultana and Beyhan sultana are keep harassing Hürrem sultana, wanting her to die as soon as possible which makes me so angry!

I want to help her somehow, but I'm just an aga... They could get me killed easily...

Ah! I know now!

I'm going to tell the sultan about it!

But what if he doesn't believe me and thinks I'm lying?

I must try it!

----- TIME SKIP -----

At one afternoon when Hürrem sultana decided to take some rest I also decided to leave to see the sultan, but almost at his door I bumped into Violetta sultana.

- Where are you going? - she asked me.

- I uh... I need to talk to the sultan immediately!

- Because of Beyhan and Sah?

- Yes! Wait... How did you know, sultana?

- I knew it because I was about to do the exact same thing.

- Oh!

- We need to stop them! This had been pretty upsetting by now that how they treat my mother!

- I agree!

And with that we both headed to see the sultan.

When we were there we both bowed.

- Violetta - he smiled right away when she stepped in.

- Father - she smiled.

- What's going on? Not like if I wouldn't be happy to see you, but you don't usually come here at this time of the day.

- I need to talk to you about something...

- And what would that be?

- About mother, Sah sultana and Beyhan sultana...

- What happened again? - the sultan asked, sounding a bit frustrated.

The sultana told him about what we have been seeing lately and the sultan has been listening patiently so far...

- Darling, are you sure that this is...

- Excuse me! - I interrupted him - I can actually see and hear all that lately and I was about to come and tell you the same thing! But... I was scared... Because I thought you might wouldn't believe me...

Then someone else came...

It was Gülfem sultana.

- This is all the truth - she said - I've tried to talk to them many times, but they don't listen to anyone at all...

At this point the sultan started deeply thinking about what he just heard as well...

- I see... - he groaned - Thank you for telling me all this... Both of you... But now would you leave me alone now...

We both nodded and just left him to think by himself...