Chapter 31

Unfortunately in the end Hatice's baby didn't survive and a few days after he was born he died. (A/N: I know, it's depressing, but this will be important later on)

Everyone tried to forget, but Hatice hardly could which is understandable. I wouldn't want to forget my only son if he dies either...

I feel so helpless, but I can't do anything as the valide doesn't even let me help because she thinks I'm a witch, or whatever.

It's pretty funny, but what can I do?

Anyway... One afternoon I decided to visit Hatice again as I knew Ibrahim wasn't home because he was working with German on something.

There she was trying to look happy, but it was obvious that she wasn't happy at all so I thought about something that could work: I remembered that Ibrahim has a violin and I can play on violin too.

- Can I ask your opinion about something? - I asked her, smiling kindly at her.

- About what...? - she mumbled.

- Uhm...

I told her about me writing a song and that I'd like to show her where I'm at with it.

- Okay... - she nodded - I'd like to hear it - she added with a weak smile.

I just nodded, took a violin and after a deep breath I began to play my song's part that is already totally done and I'm satisfied with it too.

When I finished I could see Hatice seemed happier than earlier.

- Well? What do you think? - I asked her, a bit shyly.

- It was really beautiful - she replied - Keep on going with this... It's gonna be amazing!

- Thank you - I blushed slightly - That means alot...

- And am I correct when I say... This is going to be for my brother?

This time she was smiling cheekily which made me blush even more, but happy too as she's not crying anymore.

- Yes, that is correct - I replied.

- I'm sure he'll love it when you're finished with it!

After that we continued talking more about whatever we could just not about the bad things and later that afternoon I left her palace calmly as I knew she wasn't that sad anymore.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When I arrived back home I went to check on my kids and in my way I didn't meet anyone except nearby I saw Gül aga arguing with Jackie.

- What the hell are you two arguing about?! - I shouted so they both noticed me.

- I caught her around here! - said Gül aga - When she knows she isn't allowed to come near to you, or your room!

- I can go wherever I want to! - Jackie hissed.

- Who told you to come here? - I asked her.

- I got the order to check on the kids!

- Come with me... - I hissed angrily then grabbed her and and dragged her with me to Mahidevran's room and we knocked on the door then without waiting for an answer we went in.

- What the hell do you think you're doing, Hürrem?! - Mahidevran hissed at me - I didn't let you in! And what are you doing to her?!

- I took her back - I replied then pushed Jackie into the room while I walked closer to Mahidevran - And I'd give you an advice... Stay away from my children and keep your servants away too... Or you'll deeply regret it...

- How dare you to threat me like that?!

- I do whatever I want to!

- As I remember correctly you're not better than I am!

- Whatever you say! - I groaned then left her room to go back to mine.

But unfortunately she's right. I'm still just a servant. I'm literally no one in here. But what can I do about that?

I'll think about it later...