Chapter 52

German's POV:

My baby girl looks so helpless and when she woke up and looked at me she wanted me to stay so I did. I just couldn't say no to her.

- You can leave now - I said to Angie as she was hesitating, but then she left the room.

I know I was harsh to her, but now I wanted to focus on my baby girl... Because she needs me more than ever and I do anything to see her healthy again.

So I decided to have a little fun with her while she's in bed, but as it was pretty late at night already none of us stayed up for too long and we ended up falling asleep with her in my arms.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning I woke up before her and as I looked down at her I could see she seemed to be in a so much better shape already.

And as I looked over to the other side of the room I saw Angie sleeping peacefully in the other bed.

A few minutes later I carefully sneaked out of the bed, not to wake Vilu up and when to get ready to leave, but I couldn't walk away without looking at Angie from a little closer.

I quietly walked closer to her and pulled the cover up on her while I couldn't help caressing her cheek softly.

I miss her from near me. I really do. But she was disrespectful towards me and the rules. How could I let her back? The valide wouldn't let me do that anyway.

After letting out a sigh I left Edirne. The valide is probably burning in anger from the fact that I wasn't in the palace last night.

----- LATER -----

Angie's POV:

I woke up from a feeling that someone touched my cheek, or something, but I didn't see anyone near me at that moment and as I looked over to Violetta I saw that German wasn't there, next to her.

He left.

- German... - I sighed deeply before getting out of the bed and soon being greeted by Ludmilla who came to Edirne with me.

- Good morning - she said.

- Yeah. Good morning... But it'd have been much better if he stays more...

- I bet. Don't you want to apologise to him? Then... You could go back easily...

- I need to stay calm and patient... I'm going to be his wife... Whatever it takes...

----- MEANWHILE -----

German's POV:

- What were you doing last night in Edirne, my son?! - mother snapped angrily as soon as I arrived back home.

- Take it easy, mother - I sighed - I went to see my daughter.

- All night?!

- Mother, enough! - I hissed, getting angry as I knew she was thinking that I spent the night with Angie - Now leave me alone. I'm busy.

- Fine. But don't do as she wants you to do because you'll regret it!

And with that she left.

I just can't understand this situation. That why is she hate Angie so much and why is she trying to tell me to not to do as she wants me to do? Is she actually referring to her telling me that we should be husband and wife?

Who knows? I might gonna take her as my wife... I don't know just yet.