Chapter 137

I just walked and walked as far away from every people as possible so I headed to the barn and to go to horse riding.

I rode out to the field where I used to write my songs. I was thinking about getting some inspirations to another song... Or something good... Just something that can take my mind away from things that happened today.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As I arrived to the field I noticed someone else under a nearby tree and when I walked closer to the person I saw that it was German.

- German... - I mumbled.

He looked up at me.

- Angie... - he whispered.

The way he said my name was weird and for some reason really charming too.

- Uhm... I'll leave... - I said as I turned around to leave, but then he called out for me again.

- Stay... Please... - he said which made me turn back because he voice sounded weak and really wanting me to stay - Sit next to me...

I hesitantly, but sat next to him and sighed deeply.

Either of us said anything to one another, but the silent wasn't awkward. We were just sitting there, enjoying each other's company and even though I was mad at him... For some reason now I just couldn't stay mad.

After a while of deep silent I decided to act first and get up in his lap without saying anything and I just kissed him.

I'm not giving up on him for Maria.

For some moment he didn't react at all, but then he wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss me passionately which I loved so much.

I didn't let go of him until I needed to catch my breath...

- German... - I whispered while looking into his eyes, but before any of us could say anything Sümbül aga interrupted us with a message that German had to go after so I was left alone again.

I really don't know what to think after this...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours of sitting alone on the field I decided to head back to the palace and after that moment together with German all we did was to argue whenever we met.

Also he kept on spending time with Maria and soon she got the name "Firuze" as well and this made her feel so damn special that soon Gülsah was complaining about this.

- Thinking she's special, huh? - I groaned when she told me she doesn't work at all - Let's go and see her now...

And with that we headed to her room and when we were there I didn't even knock and made her jump.

- Can't you knock, Angie?! - she snapped.

- Valide sultana for you! - I replied - And what do you think? Who the hell are you that you're not doing what you're told?!

- I'm a favorite. Don't you remember?

At this point I walked closer and slapped her naturally. Because of this she was about to do that too I grabbed her wrist tightly.

- If you dare to touch me... I'll get you executed. Keep that in mind. And as a "favorite" you have to work too!

- Angie, I'm your sister! You can't be serious!

- If you were my sister... You wouldn't have done this to me... - I said - You're not my sister anymore...

- You can't just...!

- Shut the hell up when I'm talking! - I hissed and I was about to slap her again, but I suddenly felt a large hand grabbing mind from behind and when I turned around I saw German standing behind me.

- What do you think you're doing? - he said coldly.

- Wha...

- Leave her alone!

- She was disrespectful!

- I don't care!

Now I turned to face him.

- Are you seriously taking her side against me? - I asked, now shaking again - Are you really in love with her this much?

He didn't reply. He just stared at me coldly which made me cry and turn back to Maria...

- I hope you're happy now... Turning my husband against me... - I mumbled then without bowed I just stormed out on the door.