Chapter 46

A few weeks passed by while Pablo was working on the paintings around 3-5 hours a day and I'm pretty sure he wanted to work so much on these because he wants to finish as soon as possible so he can go.

But I'd like him to stay here...

I know, this sounds selfish and stuff, but I missed him... But at the same time I'm scared for him that Mahidevran, or someone will do something with him which I really don't want to.

Once when we finished working German had to go on a meeting so he left me and Pablo alone in the room.

- Getting better and better - Pablo mumbled as I walked next to him to see the painting which was indeed really good.

- Yeah.

- Don't worry, it will be ready soon.

- You know I'm not here for that - I said as I turned him towards me - How do you feel?

- I'm feeling just fine - he groaned then left the room and soon I went to my own room too...

Atleats this is what I planned forst, but then I went to walk outside the garden a bit.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Hours later when I was heading to see my kids I saw Mahidevran talking to Pablo and I honestly got scared for a moment so I decided to interrupt.

- Good afternoon, Mahidevran - I faked a smile - What are you two doing here?

- That's none of your business, Hürrem - Mahidevran hissed - Leave!

- You can't tell me what to do! - I snapped as I was looking at Pablo from the corner of my eyes - Anyway I need to talk to him for a moment.

- We were talking!

- I don't really care - I smiled at her again then soon I could pull Pablo away from her.

- You can stop playing now - Pablo sighed when we were away from Mahidevran - And you don't need to worry either. I'm not gonna tell her anything about us.

- You won't?

- No. Because I don't want to make any trouble for you, Angie - he said as he touched my cheek gently - I know how important your life here really is... You children and your lover is here so I can't do anything, but to accept it.

- Thank you - I sighed and I hugged him without even thinking if anyone could see us.

- And don't worry about me... I'm perfectly fine and I'll do my best to make the perfect paintings for both of you!

I couldn't help smiling as he said that. I really wasn't expecting him to let this be like this, but I'm kinda glad he did.

----- TIME SKIP -----

That night I visited German as he was really excited about something.

- Dance! - he smirked as he pulled me into his arms.

- What? - I gasped, rather confused.

- I want to show you what I knew in dance!

- O...kay... - I laughed as we began to dance around in the room which I really enjoyed.

After a while he picked me up in his arms and kissed me passionately on the lips.

- Wow... - I moaned, but he just smirked at me then placed me down on the bed.

- You have no idea how happy I always am when I'm with you like this... - he said as he hugged onto me and kissed me neck softly - You're my everything... Never leave me...

- I won't - I smiled then kissed him again on the lips and soon we fell asleep.