Chapter 150

Angie's POV:

I've been in my room, working on some stuff when Maria stormed in.

- Good morning - I said, calmly.

- What were you two doing together yesterday? - she asked.

- I don't think I owe you with any explanation about what I'm doing with my husband - I said as I walked closer to her, looking into her eyes - I want to change on what I said earlier.

- Huh?

- You have 4 months to have him... And don't worry... I'm not letting you win him over before me that easily!

- Angie!

- Now leave...

She sighed then she was about to head out, but she turned back to me.

- You do know that Mahidevran wants to get rid of Mehmet, right?

- What?

- The sultan seems to be really out of place and he told me he has nightmares about both Mustafa and Mehmet. So if I were you I'd keep an eye out of him.

And with that she walked out.

I knew that German had nightmares before and I also knew that it's all about his fears, but he never actually admitted that it'd about his two oldest sons.

He's scared that his father's behaviour gets to him, or his sons and in that case someone would surely die out of the three of them.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later I was heading to see my sons and I was walking through the corridor when I heard a familiar voice, saying...

- In the end you did became a queen, huh?

I turned around to see Victoria, my old teacher from when I was much younger...

She was a teacher in my village and she inspirated me to become one as well.

I respected her and loved her so much and now that she's here...

(A/N: Victoria is based on a person I know in real life btw :p)

- What are you doing here?! - I gasped as I went to hug her without even realizing that the whole harem is looking at us.

- What does that matter? We finally met again, didn't we?

- Yes! Yes... You're right! Uhm... Come with me and let's talk!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later we headed off to somewhere that we can be alone and I told Victoria about everything so far, including my dear sister betraying me.

- That's really sad... But don't you think you need be less hard on her?

- Why should I be less hard on her? I told her to trust me... I told her that I'm the one who she needs to listen to instead of Mahidevran and I also told her that the sultan is my everything and she still did this to me!

- This is really confusing me - she groaned - But don't get too pissed off... Let's just talk about something else!

- Okay...

- For example... How's being a valide? - she grinned as she asked me this - People fears you here.

- They should.

- And I also heard that Gülsah can't do her work properly for some reason.

- Huh... I've been looking for someone who can help her out... Would you like to be that one person?

- Well... If you trust me enough in this - she smiled.

- Of course I trust you! More than my sister atleast! - I smiled back and soon we headed back together to talk about the job properly.