Chapter 1

Another wonderful morning, waking up in Pablo's arms and for his kiss. Good god, I love when he does that.

- Good morning, princess - he said with a happy smile on his face.

- Good morning, prince - I smiled back and kissed him softly.

- Did you sleep well?

- Perfectly.

- That's good to hear... But now we need to head to the school soon, you know - he smiled before kissing me one more time on the head.

Oh, I forgot to say... Pablo is the director of the school where I'm working at and he's a teacher as well. A very good one.

- Okay - I nodded then soon we both got up and went to have breakfast and later on we went to work together.

When we were on our way we met up with Maria who joined us as she was also working in the same school as us and this is why it was perfect. Because all my loved ones are in the same place.

----- TIME SKIP -----

In the school we started the day with a meeting in the teachers room because the owner of the school, Antonio wanted to talk to us about something important.

- Gooooood morning, lovelies!! - screamed Carla as she hugged both me and Pablo tightly in happiness... Or whatever.

- Good morning, Carla - Pablo laughed as he got out of the hug - I'm gonna make some coffee. You two need any?

- Yes! - we said at the same time and he nodded.

- Anyway... Do you know why Antonio wants to talk to us? - I asked her, but she just shaked her head and sighed deeply.

- I have no idea to be honest - she replied - But it's important!

- I see...

A few minutes later Beto, Gregorio and Jackie arrived too, once again arguing with each other, but as soon as Jackie saw Pablo she began to flirt with him as she always does.

Her and Pablo knows each other since childhood and Jackie hates me since she began to work here a year ago because she always had a crush on Pablo, but he loves me and we're engaged.

She keeps on trying to get him away from me, but always fails so it's alright and besides I trust Pablo just as much as he trusts me.

Anyway... A few minutes after everyone was in the teacher's room Antonio arrived too.

- Thank you for all of you to come - he said as he smiled weakly at us which made me worried.

- What happened, Antonio? - Pablo questioned worriedly.

- I have some really bad news to tell you - Antonio began - None of you will be happy for that...

- Please tell me that you're gonna finally fire Pablo! - Gregorio groaned.

Gregorio and Pablo are always fightning and Gregorio always wanted to be the director of the school and he'd do anything for that.

- No! - Antonio snapped angrily - What I'm trying to say is that... The school is having serious money problems that I can't handle.

Everyone grew dead quiet.

- So very soon I have to close it - Antonio finished - I'm so sorry, guys... I have no other choice.

- Antonio... - Pablo muttered in shock - Are you sure that there's nothing we can do??

- I don't think so - Antonio sighed.

- Antonio... - I mumbled - Please don't do this... Atleast let us try to find out something to atleast try and save the school... - I begged.

- I don't know what can you do... But you have 2 more weeks to try and find a solution. If not then... Then I have no other chance...

- Thank you! - I smiled - I'll try my best!

- You mean we'll try - said Pablo as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

- Yes, that's right - I nodded as I kissed his cheek softly.