Chapter 120

Soon Violetta and Chihangir arrived to meet with my mom and Maria which was pretty exciting to me because I've never thought that my children will meet with them ever in this life.

As they arrived they were confused, but after explaining everything then understood and pretty much were happy too and a few minutes later they were already getting along so well.

Anyway... Since Chihangir had his problem with his spine by now he still has medication that he has to get his back fixed, but he's still not 100% fixed and it can be seen too.

But apart from that he's perfectly healthy and if everything goes well when he'll be 18 he can go to Manissa too.

You have no idea how happy he was when he found out about this... Because until that moment none of us knew if he'll be perfectly healthy and could move normally...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Hours and hours passed by and we were talking like a family when suddenly German visited into my room and we all stood up, but he said we should sit back.

- What's going on here? - he asked - Why's everyone here?

- My children wants to know their aunt and grandma. That's all what is happening here - I replied, laughing.

- Oh! Well... Stupid me - German said awkwardly - Then I'm not going to bother for now... But don't forget about me tonight!

- I won't - I smiled - I would never forget about you...

He just smiled as I said that then left the room.

----- TIME SKIP -----

That evening everyone were slowly leaving my room...

- Should I get a room for you, mom? - I asked her - You'll be here for a few days and you're a guest after all... - I said then I turned to Maria - But I don't know about you... Will you stay, or go home too?

- Uhm... I was thinking about staying... If you don't mind - she replied - I want to be near you again...

- Maria... - I smiled and I was near to cry at this moment - But if you stay you'll be a part of the harem... Which means you need to sleep with the other girls...

- That's fine - she smiled - I have no problem with that!

- Okay then... If you say so...

And with that they all left my room with Sümbül for the night while I decided to start to get ready for the meeting with German.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around an hour later I headed to German's room...

- Good evening, my king... - I said as I walked behind him while he was sitting at his desk and massaged his back.

- Oh... - he moaned out as I was massaging him - Good evening, beautiful... Please, don't stop with what you're doing... It's amazing...

- Thank you - I smiled - Glad you like it...

- You always know what I need - he added as he took my hand and kissed it softly.

- I do, indeed.

- Anyway... How's your mother? She didn't seem so angry at me the last time when I visited you.

- I've talked to her and she realized that I'm happy to be with you... So she accepted it... But she still isn't happy with this...

- I see.

- It doesn't really matter because after Mehmet, Selim and Bayezid came back she'll go home.

- Oh really? - German gasped as he turned around and pulled me into his lap - And are you okay with that?

- Yeah... I don't want to force her to do something that she doesn't want.

- Okay then... But you know... If you're sad you can always come to me... - he said as he started kissing my neck.

- You can always make me happy... - I smiled as I kissed his head - I love you so much... You have no idea... And I'm so glad you're here.

He suddenly looked at me with a cheeky smirk on his face...

- How about you show me how much do you love me? - he asked while he grabbed onto my butt firmly.

- Sounds amazing... - I smirked back as I kissed him passionately on the lips and no more words were needed that night for any of us to understand each other's feelings very well...