Chapter 96

That evening we headed home with my children and as soon as we arrived Gül aga greeted us and me with a message from the sultan that he wants to see me tonight.

When I made sure my kids are in bed I got ready and headed to German's room as well, but half way I found myself in front of him right away.

- Hello, beautiful - he smiled - Where have you been all day?

- I've been at Hatice sultana's palace - I replied - We spent a great time together and she seemed happier now as well.

- This is all thanks to you and your caring for her - German smiled as he kissed me on the cheek softly - Without you she wouldn't stand this good like this.

- I'm not doing anything special at all - I giggled.

- And that's more than enough - he said - Now... Stay with me for the night!

- Huh? Is this an order now? - I asked with a serious expression on my face.

- Yes! - he replied, also with a serious expression, but we both knew that we were joking.

- Well, alright then! - I laughed as I linked arms with him and we headed to his room after this.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I told Gül aga to find that aga who had some informations for Hatice yesterday and get him here, but he didn't find him.

- What? You didn't find him??

- No, sultana. He disappeared.

- Disappeared? How is that possible?

- I don't know, but we looked everywhere for him and he's nowhere to be seen.

- That's weird...

This is pretty much a proof that he knew something important. Maybe it was Ibrahim to did something with that poor guy... But who knows.

Anyway...

Times passed by and I couldn't get any more information and if this wouldn't be enough Mahidevran keeps pissing me off.

Her son Mustafa was supposed to go the Sanjak (Don't know if this is how it's writted in English, but whatever :P) as he get the sultan's permission to go and become a Sanjak Bey which gets him closer to become a sultan. Mahidevran was supposed to go with him, but somehow she managed to get the sultan to let her stay.

This was my only chance and didn't matter how much I tried to make German send her away too... It just didn't work at all because "the harem needs a leader", or some shit like that.

This makes me so annoyed as he takes her side instead of mine, but I don't know what to do about that... Atleast not yet.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After a while I got a pretty good idea... To make Mahidevran look like she wanted to kill the valide...

I know, this should really bad, but now I really need to be that evil witch they always called me because I need her to be out of here and right now!

Unfortunately my plan didn't work fully.

Why?

Because someone I trusted the most betrayed me! And no, I'm not talking about Gül aga!

I'm talking about Nigar!

She told Ibrahim what she saw when Gül aga did his job for me and because of this he has been sent away and unforunately Hatice heard about this just in time so she also changed her mind about Mahidevran while I became the bad one again!

I decided to go and see Nigar before she's leaving the palace as she has been sent away as well, but from a different reason.

- I hope you're proud of yourself, Nigar... - I groaned.

- I did what was the best thing to do, sultana. I'm really sorry - she said.

- Sorry? You're sorry?! - I snapped at her - I thought I can trust you... But seems like I was wrong...

She didn't even look into my eyes anyone. She just looked down.

- You'll regret betraying me, Nigar... I swear... - I hissed which made her shiver, but I didn't care and I just left her there in her room, feeling really annoyed.