Chapter 93

- Maria and Angelica are alive! - Pablo said and I literally froze as he did.

Maria... My sister... And my mother... Are alive?!

- What?! Are you serious?! - I asked him, gettibg more and more upset, excited and everything - How do you know that?! Did you see them?!!

- I didn't see them myself, but I got a letter from Maria... That they went to find you!

- What?!

- Yes! They don't know that you live here and I couldn't answer to the letter as I had no idea where to send it because they can be anywhere at the moment...

I collapsed down on the sofa at this moment, in my complete shock.

- They're alive... - I muttered - They're alive...

- Yes - Pablo nodded.

- But where could they be now?! I mean... How can I find them?! I can't leave from here and I have no idea where to send anyone to find them!! - I whimped.

- I really don't know... - Pablo sighed - But maybe you can find them somehow...

- What am I gonna do? - I muttered to myself - I need to find them...

- And somehow, but you will - he smiled - I'm sure they're fine now.

- I hope so... - I sighed deeply - Anyway... What are you doing here again? You probably heard about the sick valide as well, right?

- Yeah. Mahidevran told me about her. And anyway she called me... To make a painting for her - he replied.

- Great. She already thinks that she's the ruler here, but she's just in the position until the valide will feel better!

- She's paralyzed... No one really believes that she'll be fine - Pablo sighed.

- Don't say that! - I snapped - German... Hatice... And everyone who loves her just a bit... Still hopes that she'll be better... And so do I...

- Are you sure about that?

- What the hell is that supposed to mean?!

- Come on, Angie... After what you told me about what happened to you I'd wish her for that... So I can be in a better position...

- Pablo, you really weren't listening to me??

- I heard everything about Mahidevran!

- Then what the hell do you think?! Who'll be the valide if Ayse dies now?!!

- That can be changed.

- How the hell?! You don't know anything that happens here so please... Don't want to be smarter than me when you haven't been loving here as long as I do!

- Okay, okay... Sorry... - Pablo muttered, rather awkwardly for my anger.

- Sorry, Pablo... - I sighed as I headed to the balcony and he followed - I'm just so annoyed and worried...

- I don't think you have anything to worry about... - he said, trying to calm me down.

- I hope you're right, Pablo... I hope you're right...