Chapter 158

Angie's POV:

He's such an asshole! Saying that the way he said made me so angry and sad at the same time.

Why?

Because he... He just shouldn't be talking like that! I'm his wife, that's true... But I feel like he doesn't respect me anymore the way he did before and it's really painful.

I stormed away from him after he said that and didn't stop till I was in my room.

- Asshole... - I groaned to myself.

- Angie, are you okay? - I hear Fran asking me and just then I saw Naty was in the room - Why are you so angry?

- It's nothing really... - I sighed - I'm perfectly fine...

- Should we leave you alone?

- No! Actually... I'd love to have you two here for a little while...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few hours passed by and we were on the balcony when suddenly I felt like we're not alone and as I turned to see German standing at the door.

We all stood up and bowed while he turned to the girls...

- Can you leave us alone now? I need to talk to the valide - he said.

Fran and Naty looked at me, but I just nodded and they left the balcony.

I was standing at the edge, just looking out and I also saw Ibrahim on the upper floor the whole time.

For a while no one said anything until the moment when I felt German wrapping both of his strong arms around me and planted a soft kiss on my neck.

- German, if you need to talk tell me what do you want, then leave... - I groaned painfully.

- I need you back... - he finally said.

- German...

He didn't say anything more. He took my hand and the next thing I felt was him sliding the ring on my finger which made me gasp.

- I'm sorry... - he whispered and as he let go of me he did the most surprising thing that he could do:

He bowed down deeply and even down to his knees in front of me.

- Please... - he begged on a shaky voice - I love you... Please, forgive me...

At this point I started crying.

He's serious... He really regrets what he did because otherwise he wouldn't be on his knees now.

- Stand up already! - I cried as I pulled him up and hugged him tightly.

- That means you forgave me? - he mumbled hesitantly.

- Yes! This is all I wanted to hear from you... - I sobbed - A honest apology...

He let go of me at this moment and kissed me passionately on the lips which I happily returned to him and when he hugged me again I could see Ibrahim and how shocked he was by what German just did.

His jaw dropped in shock which was the best thing I saw from him lately.

- I love you so much... Sooo much! - German said while still hugging me tightly to him - I'm never doing to make the same mistake again!

- Good... Good because next time I'm not going to forgive you next time! - I replied, kissing him on the cheek.

He just smiled then kissed me again passionately on the lips.

- Now... How about we spend the night together? - he asked and now with a cheeky smile on his face.

- Sounds lovely - I smiled back - I want to have you back fully!

- That's interesting because I was thinking about the same thing - he said as he picked me up in his arms and took me back inside my room....