Chapter 7

I took a deep breath and when the music started I didn't have time to think. I began... We all did and do our best to impress "our lord" while he was watching us.

I couldn't see any expression on his face as we were dancing, but I decided to do what Gül aga said to us earlier today.

- "Seduce him with your smile... Seduce him with your charming eyes".

He might looka bit weird, but that was a smart advice to remember.

When it was my turn to dance alone I did my best. I gave him my most seducing smile and gaze I could do and surprisingly it seemed to be working because he was literally staring at me.

It made me happy though.

In the meantime I noticed the purple handkerchief in his hand and it made me remember what Nigar told me earlier.

- "If he gives you the purple handkerchief that means you're the one going to the harmet with him and there you're all alone and you need to do your best if you want to be a favorite."

Let's see how this ends up.

A few more moves and I was finished. Everyone was dead quiet in the room and I didn't see what's happening until I saw the handkerchief landing in front of me.

He chose me...

----- TIME SKIP -----

That evening I just couldn't sleep properly because I felt so excited for tomorrow's night as the sultan called me over to that night.

- Try and sleep already - whispered Carla next to me.

- I'm trying, but I'm so excited! - I whispered back, smiling from ear to ear - Did you see how he was looking at me?!

- I saw it, I saw it. And as I saw he takes some interest in you.

- I know!

I was just too excited, but soon I fell asleep as well.

----- NEXT DAY -----

The next morning we were working as usual when we saw Mahidevran sultana walking through the corridor so we bowed deeply.

As she was walking through she suddenly stopped in front of me.

- Was it you who he've choosen? - she asked,

- Yes, sultana - I replied, slightly afraid.

- I see. Don't you even dream about seduce him away from me because you're no one in here - she said coldly while I could feel her servant was smirking evilly in the background - You two have one night together and nothing more. I hope you understood.

- Y-Yes... - I nodded.

- Good.

And with that she walked away.

Does she actually afraid of me loving her sultan away from her? No way that is even gonna happen... Or it will? I honestly would love that though...