Chapter 69

A few days later, early evening Gül aga came to my room with a message from Idris aga so I headed to the place where we usually meet up.

- Well? What is it? - I asked him - Did you do what I asked you to do?

- Yes, sultana - he nodded.

- Good - I sighed happily as I gave him his "prize".

- Allah bess you, sultana - he bowed deeply then disappeared around the corner.

- Yeah, sure - I grinned as I headed to see Gregorio.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next day I was heading to my room from German's room and with Gül aga on my side when Fatma came from the other corridor and when our gaze met she began to shake. Her face was still burned and was looking really bad.

The look on her face made me really happy.

- Good day, Fatma - I said sarcastically - What's up, hm?

- Good day, sultana - she bowed deeply, still shaking.

- What is it now? Are you afraid? - I said as I stepped closer and closer to her.

- S-Sultana...

- What? Now you're the one being afraid, huh?! - I snapped at her - Why??

- I... I...

- I'll tell you this... And keep it in mind...

She didn't dare to look into my eyes. She was too scared after what happened to her.

- Dare to come near me... My children... Or anyone who's dear to me... You'll get more than just a burn... Because I'll cut your throat with my own hands, do you understand me? - I hissed at her.

- Y-Yes... S-Sultana... - she stuttered.

- Good girl... Now get out of my sight!

She quickly left.

- Well, well... - Gül aga smirked - Wasn't she a bit scared there?

- Yes, she was - I smirked too - But she needs to learn where's her place...

- I totally agree - he grinned.

Later on I headed outside to get some fresh air when I bumped into Mahidevran.

- You were the one hurting Fatma and Fidan, weren't you? - she snapped angrily.

- I didn't do anything - I replied - But they had to learn their places... As no one can stand up against me... Not even you.

- Who do you think you are?!

- Me? Should I really tell you all over again? - I smirked at her, but before she could even answer me suddenly German appeared.

- MyLord! - both me and Mahidevran bowed deeply in front of him.

- Good day, ladies - he smiled - What's going on? You both seem so frustrated.

- Everything's just fine. Right, Mahidevran? - I said, looked at Mahidevran from the corner of my eyes, smiling at her.

- Yes... Everything's fine - she groaned - Anyway I need to go and prepare for Mustafa's party - she said then bowed and left.

- A party? - I mumbled, looking at German.

- She wants to make a party for Mustafa to relax and have some fun. Maybe he can even choose a girl to spend a night with... And maybe fall in love with someone... Just as I did - he grinned as he pulled me closer and kissed me softly.

- Well... Good luck for him then... - I giggled.

And the girls too. Hopefully maybe Ludmi can get to this too as she's totally in love with him.

We'll see...