Chapter 78

The next day I've been with Hatice and Chihangir in his room and with my other children when Mahidevran stormed in with full of anger in her eyes.

- How dare you to turn my son against me, you witch?! - she hissed angrily.

- Turning your son against you? I don't know what are you talking about - I replied calmly - You're just being paranoid again.

- I'm not paranoid! - she shouted.

- Mahidevran! - suddenly Hatice cut her off - Stop shouting!

- But sultana! This witch is turning Mustafa against me!!

Hatice turned to me.

- I didn't do that - I said as I turned to Hatice sultana - I simply told him that Mahidevran sultana sent his favorite servant away from the palace without any good reason and without him knowing about it.

- Is this true? - Hatice now turned to Mahidevran.

- Well... Yes, it's true, but...

- Then why are you so annoyed?

- I uhm...

- I can see the reason.

- You can?! - both me and Mahidevran asked back at this moment.

- Yes. Mahidevran... You stop being so annoyed all the time and you'd have a better life - said Hatice in a little bit of sarcasm in her voice which made me giggle - Now leave!

Mahidevran was opening her mouth to say something, but closed it right away, bowed then left the room.

This really made my day.

Anyway...

Later on I went to meet Aybige to spend some time with her and after that I headed to German's room because Sümbül came with his message that he's waiting for me.

That actually made me remember that I didn't even thank him for the cute message.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When I arrived to his room I knocked...

- Come in! - I heard the answer from the inside.

- Hey there... - I smiled as I entered - Am I bothering you now?

- No... - he smiled and stood up from his desk - You never bother me.

He the came closer to me and caressed my cheek softly.

- Thank you for your message yesterday... - I smiled up at him as I touched his large hand - It really made me happy.

- It's nothing - he replied - You have been up for weeks now and I wanted to make sure you'll have a great rest... In a good mood.

- Well, it worked!

- That's good.

- But honestly... I still feel a little weak...

- Then how about you go and rest? - he said, looking a bit worried - I don't want you to fall sick too...

- Okay, I will rest - I nodded - But I want to be with you now...

- Okay, then I'll make sure that you're relaxed today - he smirked cheekily then kissed me passionately on the lips.

- Oh my... - I mumbled, blushing deeply - Well... Can't wait to see what are you planning...

He didn't say anything. He just smirked then picked me up and took me to the bed.

- Now relax while I go to get some fresh fruit for us - he winked as he stood up and went to call Sümbül aga.

He's so nice to me and I just love him so much for it...