Chapter 178

No clue about my doc and I don't think she knows anything about my problem which is going away day by day anyway so I don't think it's important anymore.

By the time German decided to go to Manissa because he's going to wait for a "business partner" there to talk about some things that he doesn't really want to tell me so he's getting ready to leave within 2 days.

- Be careful on the way - I said as I hugged him.

- I will. Don't worry - he smiled as he hugged me back gently - You take care of everything here and I'll be back in no time!

- Okay... - I sighed and soon he left the palace, leaving me alone completely with my thoughts and worries.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Working on my own stuff for 3 days now I've had enough so I decided to go after German to see what is he up to.

- Are you sure this is a good idea? - Sümbül asked - I mean... Your pain came back again and the way to Manissa is a pretty long way...

- I'll be fine, Sümbül! - I replied - All I need is to relax a bit instead of working here.

- If you say so - he sighed then bowed and left to get everything ready for me.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The way to Manissa is a pretty long way so we had to take a break for a night.

Everything went well until the morning when Sümbül woke me up with a really unexpected news that scared me so much:

- An aga came from Edirne and told me that Sehzade Bayezid and Sehzade Selim are about to fight! They all got soldiers to help them too!

For a quick second I didn't know what to say then I jumped up...

- Get everything ready now and go to Edirne!! - I shouted.

I just got so terrified.

If they're gonna kill each other...

----- TIME SKIP -----

As soon as we arrived in place pure fear went through me, jumped out of the wagon and shouted:

- Enough!!

Everyone froze and looked over to me and Sümbül and as soon as I was close to my sons I was so annoyed that I started shouting at both...

- What do you two think you're doing?! Were you seriously about to fight if I'm not coming?!

Dead quiet.

- Why do you keep doing this?! Do you really want to disappoint the sultan?! Because this is what is going to happen if he finds out about this, you idiots!

Bayezid was about to argue back when suddenly I felt a sharp pain going through my chest and I started caughing badly and at one point I was caughing up blood which wasn't a good sign.

- Mother! - Selim panicked first the both Bayezid and Sümbül came to help me because I could barely stand on my feet.

What's going on with me??

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Sultana... You'd better rest for now - said the doc who came to help, but once again she didn't know what's wrong with me.

- You just work on to find out what's the problem with me and while leaving call the princes here - I groaned coldly.

She just bowed and left and a few minutes later both my sons came into my room, bowed deeply.

- What were you two thinking? - I asked - Did you really...

- Mother! - Bayezid interrupted me.

- Answer my question! - I shouted - You shouldn't be doing this!

Their heads were down and I just sighed.

- I love you both... I don't want you two to kill each other, okay? - I said.

They nodded.

- But mother... - Selim continued - What happened back there? You were caughing blood...

- It's nothing really - I smiled a bit, but to be honest I wasn't sure about anything that I was saying...