Chapter 187

Firstly I called Violetta to me who has already been knowing some things and she was already looking uneasy as she came in.

- Don't be so worried - I smiled at her - Come and sit next to me...

She sat down next to me and she was shaking too.

- Mother... - she mumbled.

- You already know what is going to happen to me.

- No...

- Yes, Violetta... But you need to be strong... Because you need to look after your brothers and the sultan...

She was looking at me with tears in her eyes that just broke my heart to see.

- You have everything you need... Just keep this in mind, okay?

- Okay... - she nodded hesitantly then I just pulled her into a hug.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Next was Selim whom I decided to talk to...

But before I could do that I got the news about him and Bayezid almost killing each other again.

- Goddamnit! - I groaned.

- This is not all, sultana - said Sümbül - Lady Nurbanu and Defne are fighting too!

- I'm pretty sure they had something to do with this... Call them here!

He nodded and left quickly and a few minutes later the ladies came and by that time I was really annoyed.

- What were you two thinking again?! - I shouted at them - Do you really want one of them to die?!

- Sultana! - Nurbanu cut me off, with her head still deeply down - Defne was starting all this! She started telling lies!

- I told them the truth! - said Defne.

- Did I allow you to talk, Defne? - I hissed at her.

- No, but...

- Enough! - I shouted - Enough of this, or I'm gonna execute you!

- You can't do that!

- I can do that because if I remember correctly I'm the leader of the harem and you're still just a servant!

She grew quiet.

- What do you think you're doing?! If I find out that my sons are killing each other for good and it's your fault I'll make sure to kill you with my own hands!!

The whole way I was shouting and Bayezid stormed into the room, probably hearing me being so loud.

- Don't you dare to do that! - he hissed at me.

- I'll do whatever I want! - I shouted at him too - Agas!!

Two aga came in and grabbed Defne and took her out.

- Mother!

- She's disrespectful!

- You can't do this to her!

- I can and if some servant is more important to you than you dying mother then go after her, but then don't come near me ever again!!

At this point we all froze.

Shit! Did I really say that?

- Dying? What are you talking about? - he asked, slightly confused.

- Mother?

I was in complete shock when I saw Selim at the open door, also looking shocked at me.

Even though they both are already adults... When they look at me this way... It always reminds me when they were still little boy and it made me so nervous.

- Mother! - both snapped again.

- We need to talk - I said - Bayezid, you stay here, but don't leave either, Selim. I want to talk to both of you, but alone.

Crap... I really didn't mean to do it this way...