Chapter 90

After finding out the shocking news I decided to go and see German and ask him why did he actually decide this way.

I wonder if he was even listening to me when I told him what she was doing to me and my kids...

- German! Seriously?! - I snapped at him when I was in his room.

- Seriously what? - he asked back while he seemed to be deep in thoughts.

- Mahidevran is going to lead the harem?! You really wasn't listening to me at all??

- Angie...

- She threated me and my children when you were sick like the valide!!

That's true.

Once when both Chihangir and Mustafa were sick German was so stressed out as well that he also fell sick, but much worse than any of us and we were all so worried that he won't get better.

At this moment Mahidevran wasn't at all praying for him to get better, for me and my children to die as soon as possible so she can rule here so we had to go to Hatice sultana's palace for a while.

Atleast she's still caring about us and support us.

We have been spending days and days in her palace while hoping for German to wake up, but I was thinking that if he won't wake up then we can't stay alive...

I'm not gonna let Mahidevran to hurt my children... I'd rather die with them together.

But when we found out that German finally woke up we were all so happy that we headed back to the palace right away, totally forgetting about the strong poison that I had with me...

----------

- I'm so happy that you're alive... - I sighed as I hugged German on the balcony happily.

- I'm here, alive and won't leave you anytime soon - he smiled warmly then he turned to face me - But I heard something that worries me...

- And what?

He now took his hand out in front of me and I knew right away what he wanted from me...

- Give it to me - he said with a serious look in his eyes, but it was a warm look at the same time - The poison...

I gave it to him right away.

He walked closer to the edge of the balcony, opened the bottle I handed him and poured all out.

The view of this made me happy and smile as well as I walked closer to him and hugged him again tightly.

- Never think about anything like this again, understood? - he said - I'll never let anything bad to happen to you, or my children so you don't need to do this ever!

- Okay... I understood! - I smiled.

- Good girl - he smirked then he turned around to face me and kissed me passionately on the lips.

----------

- There will be no problem, believe me, Angie - said German after standing up from his desk and walking closer to me.

- She threated my children! Do you think she won't do it now?!

- I believe she will not do that again because she's serious about taking this job now.

- Yes, of course... - I mumbled under my breath and luckily he didn't hear it because he pulled me into a tight hug.

But I'm still worried...