Chapter 143

Before leaving the palace I called Sümbül over to me to tell him what he has to do while I'm away...

- You'll be my eyes and my ears in the palace... I want to know everything that happens here - I told him - I trust you to do the best that you can, alright?

- Understood, sultana - he bowed.

- And don't forget about my sister and the sultan either... I want to know what's that witch up to while I'm away...

- I don't think she'd be up to anything bad at all...

- I really don't care, Sümbül... Just keep an eye on her too.

- Alright.

Later I got everything together and when Mustafa called for me and Mahidevran I headed out, but on the way I saw German looking at me from upstairs and all I did was to look up at him for a second before leaving.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around 3-4 hours and we were already in Edirne which was really good... Atleast now I might can get some rest...

But not at the first night... That's for sure.

When we stepped in I couldn't help remembering the time when German sent me away here to Edirne and I lived here for a few months.

I felt so lonely and sad... Just like now, but the only difference is that he didn't send me away this time...

And as I was thinking about this I suddenly hear a familiar scream from behind me which made me jump at first...

- Angie!!

It was Francesca, from the village and from the school I've been working back then.

- Fran? - I gasped.

- What are you doing here, Angie?! - she asked as she came to hug me - I'm so glad to see you!

- Easy now! - Mustafa interrupted.

- It's okay, Mustafa - I smiled - I know her pretty well...

- Oh!

- Fran... Anyone else's here from the Studio too? - I asked her.

- Actually I'm here too!

This time it was Pablo so came in with Naty, Diego and Maxi.

- You all are here... - I sighed as I almost started crying.

Lately the best decision I made was to come here... Otherwise I'd have never ever seen them being here at all.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Angie, you look really stressed - Pablo said at one moment when no one else was around us - What's the matter?

- Maria is the matter - I groaned.

- So you found her?!

- Yes... But I wish I didn't...

- What?! Why?

I told him the whole story at this point as I had no choice, but to do it.

- I never thought she'd do that... - he mumbled.

- I didn't either... But she did it anyway...

- And the sultan...

- Don't even mention him, or Maria anymore! I'm here to relax and help Ludmi and Mustafa and not to feel sorry for myself!

- Right - Pablo smiled a bit, but his smile was fake.

Even though we don't see each other much anymore I still know when he's smiling for real and when he's faking it.

- Pablo... - I sighed while looking at him, but before I could continue Fran and the others came back to the room with Mustafa.

- Can we see Ludmilla now?? - Naty asked, pretty excitedly - I haven't seen her for ages and now that I know she's alive...

- Of course, you can - I smiled - But honestly... I'm not the right person to ask this from - I added while I looked over to Mustafa who just smiled.

- I'll bring her here now so we can talk all together here - he said and left the room and a few minutes later he came back with Ludmi on his side and we continued to enjoy the rest of the day together...