Chapter 196

- What is that supposed to mean?! - German asked this time while he was looking at me - Angie, explain!

- German...

- Beyhan! - he continued - Leave now! And you too, Mustafa!

They both bowed then left my room so it was me and German left.

- Did Hatice actually wanted to kill you? - German asked - Why?

- You should be knowing this by now... - I groaned - She wanted to kill me for everything she thought I've done in my life.

- What?

- For making you fall in love with me, for making Ibrahim cheat on her, for having 5 child, for doing anything in my damn life!!

- Angie! - he suddenly cut me off.

- I'm saying the truth!

- Angie!

- What?!

- Calm down, please...

- I'm calm! - I snapped, but then I started caughing uncontrollably - Damnit...

- Angie, calm down... This isn't good for you - German said, sounding worriedly as he was caressing my back.

- I'll... I'll be fine... Just... Give me... A few seconds... Please...

A few seconds later I finally could breath properly again and took a deep breath to calm myself down fully.

- I've had enough! - I groaned as I stood up and went to the balcony - Why can't people just leave me alone! I'm already dying!

- Angie, don't say that... - mumbled German who followed me outside and gently wrapped his arms around me from behind - There are people who hate you, but more people need you here...

- This is the truth... And you know it too...

- And you also know that I'm right! - he said then he stepped in front of me - Angie, most of the people here love you... And need you here...

- I don't know... How long I can keep up...

- Do you feel bad?

- Just weak... That's all...

- You'll bear it...

- No, German... - I sighed - No...

- Angie...

I hugged onto him.

- Just don't leave me tonight... Please...

- I won't - he said - I promise I won't...

- Thank you... - I sighed - Thank you...

- Anything for you... - he smiled, kissing me on the head.

----- TIME SKIP -----

For the next morning I felt a little better as German stayed with me and he has been looking after me the whole time which is really cute from him.

When I woke up he was still asleep, but he had his arms firmly wrapped around my body, probably making sure that I'm not gonna go anywhere while he's sleeping.

I feel like I can always be happy when I'm around him....

- Good morning, my queen - I suddenly hear him saying and I looked up to see him smiling at me - Did you sleep well?

- I did... And you?

- Perfectly - he smiled - I'm always calmer and can sleep much better if you're next to me - he said, kissing my head gently.

- And so can I... - I sighed deeply, snuggling up to him.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Unfortunately German has to go to do some business thing and I had to check on some stuff as well so we went on our ways for the day.

Beyhan is working on to turn the girls against me, but luckily nothing's working as by now they all loves me and listens to me more than anyone else.

- You're seriously think you can turn them against me? - I asked her as I went to visit her to her room - Are you really that dumb?

- You and your whole family is a curse to this country, to the palace and to everybody! - she hissed at me.

- Too bad that nobody really cares about your opinion at all - I smiled - Just give up and go back home to your children! No one needs you here! - I hissed coldly then I simply walked out of her room.

I needed to see her disgusted face as I'm telling her that... This is something that made me really happy...