Chapter 161

The next day I decided to meet up with Ibrahim somewhere that we can talk alone and then...

Anyway... When I was about to go Diego and Fran came into my room, offering me that they're gonna come with me to this meeting.

- No. You're not coming with me - I told them firmly - This is not something I want to involve any of you.

- What are you gonna do? - Diego asked.

- That is exactly the thing that you don't need to know, Diego - I replied calmly.

- Angie! - snapped Fran.

- None of you can stop me in this - I groaned at them - Go to your business for now and I'll call you when I came back.

- I refuse! - Diego said - I'm going with you!

I was surprised as he said that, but after a while I just sighed deeply...

- Fine. But only you, Diego and you'll do how I'm telling you to do around Ibrahim pasha.

- Alright - he nodded and soon we left the palace to go to the meeting place.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We arrived to the place and when we were at the door I turned to Diego and Sümbül...

- You two stay here. I'm going in alone.

They nodded, but they looked worried.

Mostly Sümbül because he knew pretty well that what I was planning...

A group of soldiers are ready to fight.

Let's just say that.

Anyway...

- Hürrem sultana! - I hear the sarcastic voice as I entered the building - What made you want to see me so badly?

- Oh, I'm sure you know... Why did I call you... - I hissed, trying to stay as calm as possible - I'm starting to get tired of you, Ibrahim!

- Oh? Why is that?

- Why? Should I start telling you about everything that you have been doing in the past few months?!

- Not necessary - he smiled.

- You shouldn't be trying with me and my children... Because you're gonna regret it...

Ibrahim stared at me for a while then started laughing at me.

- You think this is funny?!

- Yes, it is.

- You still don't take me seriously...

- Nope!

- Well then... - I sighed as I turned away from him, but looked back one more time - Good luck for the future, pasha!

And I walked away, but the whole way I head him laughing until one moment when he grew quiet.

This was the moment when the fighters might came out against him so I decided to go quickly to get out of the building and both me and the two that were waiting for me outside jumped into the wagon and went back to the palace.

On the way back:

- You think they'll be able to kill him? - asked Sümbül.

- I truly hope so - I sighed - Because otherwise I'm fucked.

Thinking back I should have done something that German is going to go something against because Ibrahim wouldn't resist if the sultan wants to execute him... I think...