Chapter 24- Forgivness

Not long left of year 3. Another great header created by Regan.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Lupin started heading in our direction, oh shit we was in trouble now, we was now running deeper into the forest trying to escape the werewolf who has a highly sensitive nose and can smell us from a mile away. We was getting tired and knew that we needed to stop and hide away from Lupin, we was stood behind some large trees, I was with Regan behind one and Harry and Hermione behind another. We gave it a few minutes before backing away as we had thought he had gone but turns out he was now behind us, so when we turned around and he was now on his back legs we was scared, so I held Regan because if we was about to die I wanted to be with my best friend.The squawking of Buckbeak indicating that he was at our rescue deterring Lupin away from us, that god for the Hippogriff. All the sudden there was a breeze and when we looked up there was a trail off dementors heading towards a clearing in the forest which could only mean that they was heading towards Sirius and Harry from the future after Lupin and Sirius went up against each other. They was surrounding Sirius lying down body on the waterside with Harry over him. The Dementors started closing in and Harry wasn't doing anything so Harry from now ran forward grabbing his wand out and shouting EXPECTO PATRONUM, a bright white light emereged from the end of his was heading in the direction of Harry and Sirius sending all the dementors flying off protecting them from any harm. Harry and Hermione jumped on the back of Buckbeak flying back to the castle to get Sirius out of the castle cells, while Regan and I walked back to the castle and to the meeting point where we said we would meet the others to go back to the present time with Ron is hospital. Regan spoke up pausing the silence we formed between us "so, did you manage to send Cedric an owl about meeting him and talking to him about everything that has happened" I looked towards her and said "oh god, I completely forgot to send him an owl, was to busy caught up in all this,I will send him one tomorrow, we should get a move on becuase Hermione and Harry will probably already be waiting for us" we picked up our pace and headed towards the castle, when we arrive we just see the back of Buckbeak and Sirius flying of into the distance. We caught up the Hermione and Harry before running back into the hospital wing just as Dumbledore was walking out of the doors "Well?" he looked at us and said, Harry responded "he's free, we did it" Dumbldore walks down the stairs confused "did what?". We walked into the hospital just as we was disappearing to go back in time, Ron pointing at us "how are you there, I was talking to you there and now you are there" Hermione said back "what are you talking about Ron?" Regan finished " honestly Ron how can someone be in two places at once" we all looked at each and laughed.

<<<<<<THE NEXT DAY>>>>>>

We had woken up refreshed and ready for the day ahead after he events of living through life two times. I was on my way to the Owlery to drop of a letter that my owl-Star- would deliver to Cedric giving him and time and pace for us to meet. I was walking along with the letter in my hand with my head down so I wasn't watching where I was going so it came as a bit of a shock when I walked into a solid wall, knocking the letter out of my hand and onto the floor. When I looked up to see what I had walked into I noticed that it was Cedric, the person the letter was for, he bent down and picked up the letter while apologising "i'm terribly sorry Lindsey, I wasn't watching where I was going, I also believe this belongs to you." he was handing me the letter which I didn't take "I'm sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going either and actually the letter belongs to you, I was just on my way to my owl to get it delivered to you" I laughed awkwardly. We stood there for a few seconds in silence before Cedric opened the letter, reading what it says and looking back at me, "do you have time to talk now?" he asked me, I nodded and followed him outside to a bench where no on would hopefully disturb us.