Chapter 84-House of memories

Regan PoV

It's a grey slightly chilly November morning. Lindsey and Draco had taken Little Scarlett for a walk around the park for a few hours. They will probably go and get some lunch afterwards. Taehyung was upstairs having a shower. I was finished getting ready so I was doing the washing up.

I stayed half the week at my parents and the other half here at the manor. My parents hadn't warmed up to the idea of me dating an ex-death eater. Every time I am home they try to convince me to end my relationship. I do understand their Concern and it does make my heart sink. But I can't think about their opinions right now as my main focus and biggest worry is Taehyung.
It's been increasingly more difficult for him. The more free time he has the more he spirals down into his dark thoughts. I guess school and being a death eater was distracting him from his past problems, but now he has no lessons or tasks to complete his left thinking and reliving nightmares from his life. I can see it's chipping away at him. He's still underweight and the bags under his eyes where still strong. He hasn't changed much since the war was over. I thought he would bounce back and be like the boy I knew in school but sadly that hasn't happened yet.

To make things feel even worse The past couple of weeks He has been disappearing and being vague about wheres he's been and who he is with. Coming home late at night looking like he's been in a fight. He doesn't explain why and just shrugs it off. Lindsey's asked Draco to follow him on a couple occasions but he disappears as soon as he gets into town. I would confront him about it but it never seems to be the right time.

I heard Taehyung talking as he came down the hall to the kitchen. I looked over my shoulder to see that he was on the phone. His hair was still damp from his shower and the clothes he wore looked almost two sizes too big.
"Are you really sure about this...Yeah take everything you want, I'll come over in about half hour... no I'm going to gut the place once you're done... there's too many memories I can't mum... yeah I don't want to be in their space much longer, they're a family, they should have the place to themselves... okay... umm let me ask. Regan can you help me move the furniture in mum's house today? The ministry finished up their investigation." Taehyung asked leaning against the fridge.
"Yeah sure I'll go put my shoes on." I dried my hands and went to put on my shoes.
"Yeah she's coming... okay see you soon bye."

"So what's all that about?" I asked as he came to put his shoes and hoddy on
"Mums giving me the house. She's moving in with Aunt Rin and helping her with the restaurant." I was quite surprised to hear she's handing the house over to Tae, I could tell by the look on his face he felt a bit turn about it.

-Time Skip-

We apparited to tae's childhood home. His mum and Aunt had already dragged a few bits of furniture onto the lawn. Rin and Jisoo practical screamed when they saw us, running up and giving Tae a huge hug. He hadn't seen his mum in person since the battle of Hogwarts. I soon after got a huge suffocating hug from them both. We all went inside to the kitchen and chatted a little while. Taehyung didn't sit down and was pacing around the whole time.
"We are done with the spare room if you want to make a start dear." His mum could see he wanted to crack-on.
"You sure about this, if you say yes you can't complain about what I do to the place."
"Yes I'm sure, do you think I'd move all the furniture for nothing. Do what you want with it , it's yours now. Tools are still in the shed." With that Tae went to outside to get whatever tools he needed.

"Right just the girls now. How are you both doing really? I know Taehyung said things are fine on the phone but I never get the truth from him." Jisoo asked , her and Rin where sipping on cups of tea while I just had some orange.
"To be honest, Taehyung isn't doing well at all. He,s still thin as you can tell and he just seems stuck. I though maybe after the court case-"
"What court case?" Rin jumped in.
"He didn't tell you?" They both shook there heads no. "Tae had to go to the ministry of magic. He was going to be charged with being a death eater and murdering 16 people. Don't worry my friends and I cleared him of all the charges."
"That boy I'm going to strangle him, how could he not tell me something like that. I knew that the ministry would come for him eventually but he didn't say anything to me" Jisoo ran her fingers thought her hair. Although Tae loves his mum very much they still have a bit of a difficult relationship and he finds it hard to open up to her.
"He doesn't want you to worry about him, you know he's always been quiet about what's going on." Rin said topped up Jisoo's mug of tea.
"Yeah tell me about it. He's impossible unless you corner him. He cries, he's angry, he's depressed. It's hard to keep up with. He's been having night terrors too and since my friends had her baby he's found out he's got PTSD from when he dropped a baby when he was a kid. I don't know what to do with him. I feel less and less like a girlfriend and more like a career or therapist at this point." I didn't have anyone else to speak to about Taehyung's problems so I thought maybe his mum and aunt could help me out or give me some advice.