Chapter 83-A baby......

Lindsey's POV

A beautiful baby girl. Born October 19th 1998 at 9:18am. I was in Labour for about 14 hours. I won't bore you with all the details but I will tell you that Draco was an amazing birthing partner. We had spoken about names of the baby as we came to both love Scarlett Regan Malfoy. I have always known that I was going to have my best friend's name in my first born name as she had been there for me every day, had my back and helped me through some tough times.

We spent a few days in hospital before being able to go home. I had already informed everyone that needed to know by owl eg The weasleys, Hermione and Harry. My parents will be visiting tomorrow. Regan has already met baby Scarlett and was extremely touched when we told her the middle name.

Regan and Tae had spent the morning cleaning the place and getting all the baby's things in place ei food station down stairs, changing tables etc.

As we walked through the door of our home for the first time as a family of 3 and looked around seeing all the new baby additions the Regan and Tae had added, it was such a surreal moment and very emotional

As we walked through the door of our home for the first time as a family of 3 and looked around seeing all the new baby additions the Regan and Tae had added, it was such a surreal moment and very emotional. I'm extremely lucky to have such amazing family and friends around me. Baby Scarlett slept like a dream that night and only woke up for feeds which Draco and I decided to do via bottle feeds so he could be more involved and so could everyone else.  

The next morning as Scarlett was down for her morning nap I ran round the place tidying it up and making some lunch for when my parents come round to meet their GrandDaughter. I had finished doing what I needed to do just in time for Scarlett to wake up from her nap ready for another feed. I had just made it into the living room when I heard the doorbell. "Can someone answer that, it'll be my parents, I just need to grab Scarlett" I shouted out. I walked into the room and walked straight over to Scarlett and picked her up before making my way back into the kitchen where all her formula is. My parents were already seated by the island so as soon as I walked in they stood up waiting to be introduced to their Grandbaby. " Guys meet Scarlett" I handed her over to my mum for a cuddle. She was still slightly fussing so I quickly made my way over to our feeding station and began making her bottle and getting everything ready for her feed. Once the bottle is done I hand it over to my dad who now has her so he could feed her, I don't know where Draco went. Taehyung had popped out and Regan was upstairs.