Chapter 44- Dumbledore's Army

It's getting to the good bits of Year 5.

---------------------------------------------------------

After leaving Draco, I made my way back to Gryffindor common room and with a slight struggle. It was still just before curfew so there weren't many people walking around the corridors. So, when I arrived back the only people sitting in the living room area were Regan, Hermione, Harry and Ron. They all looked my way when I walked in and their faces changed knowing I had come from detention with Umbridge. I walked closer to then and showed my hand to confirm what they were all thinking. I sat down next to Regan on the sofa and listened into the conversation they were previously having. Sounded like it was about Umbridge anyway, god she was annoying, she's taking over the school and creating all these stupid rules. The conversation was interrupted when the radio behind Harry started playing, he turned it up and listened. "furthermore, we have convincing evidence that these disappearances are the work of notorious mass murderer Sirius Black" we were interrupted when someone called out Harry's name, we all looked around for the voice to find it was Sirius in the fire. We all sat in front of the fire and waited to find out why he was here, he was answering a letter Harry had sent him, he also said that the Ministry thinks we are forming a wizarding army of some sorts and that Dumbledore is behind it all. He also mentioned that Voldemort is on the move meaning he is on his way to us, before he could continue someone walked into the common room ending the conversation. Hermione came up with this idea that id Umbridge wasn't going to teach us how to defend ourselves then we needed someone who would., meaning Harry of course. We know just needed other on board and behind this idea. We also needed a place away from the school to meet and plan what we need to learn, there is plenty of places in Hogsmeade we could meet, it's now getting the people there. 

There was this small pub in Hogsmeade called the Hogs Head inn that allowed us to meet in a private room. We arrived early and set up a table and chairs for those who want to join us to sit while we explain the plan. We had no idea who was going to turn up, we were hoping it would be a good turnout. The five of us sat there and waited for people to turn up and slowly people started to file in. People started questioning where the proof is that Voldemort has returned and there were still a few people that didn't believe he had. Some kid who I have never seen before made a comment about how maybe Harry should tell us more about how Cedric died, I tensed at his name, will people ever believe that he was murdered or am I going to have to keep re living the pain of hearing his name and story. I zoned out after Cedirc's name was said but I was told that Harry gave some emotional speech and this made people sign up to be a part of Dumbledore's army. Slowly the list was filling up with names. All we need now is a place for us to practice and learn away from her eyes.

Regan's POV

One by one people came up and signed their names down to join Dumbledore's Army. Taehyung came up and sighed his name, giving me a soft smile before heading out. I was a little shocked to see him their but Fred and George must of said something, they are in the same year after all. 

"Lindsey, I'll meet you outside. Just going to speak to Tae." She smirked rolling her eyes at me."Thought you might. You haven't kept your eyes off him since he walked in here." Lindsey giggled and I gave her a light tap on the arm. I got up and headed to the door. Had it really been that obvious? I mean who could blame me. Any girl would just stare at him if they could get away with it. I got outside into the cold air and started to jog up the path to try and catch up with Taehyung. He couldn't have gone that far surly. As I walked past an alleyway someone grabbed the back of my hood and dragged me backwards