Chapter 15- It's Time

I'm really enjoying wrtiting at the minute, it's relaxing and helping me live my dreams.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I need to find this Ravenclaw boy to get answers, but I really need to help Harry and Ron get to the bottom of these attacks and find the way into the Chamber of Secrets, all while visiting Regan and Hermione in the hospital. I don't even know what he looks so it's going to be impossible to find him, maybe we will cross paths while visiting Regan. So we already know that Hagrid had nothing to do with opening the Chamber 50 years ago or again a few weeks ago, we also know that it has to be the heir of Salazar Slytherin, we alos know that it isn't Draco or so he claims, who the hell could it be and who can we ask. The three of us have been in the library searching infromation on the Chamber in hopes to find out where the entrance may be we learnt that the entrance is going to be somewhere nobody goes so people don't accidentaly open it by chance there isn't really many place in Hogwarts that people don't go regularly. We was walking back to our dorms when an annoucement circulated the whole school " All students must return to thier house dormitries at once and all teachers to the 2nd floor corridor immediatly" we of course was going to the 2nd floor, maybe we will find our way in. We quitely make our way to the 2nd floor in hopes to not get caught thankfully we don't,we stand arounf the corner to where the teachers are so we can still hear all that is going on. The heir of Slytherin had left another message and It also turns out tha a student has been taken into the Chamber by this monster, Professor McGonagall also said that all students will have to be sent home, That can't happen, Hogwarts is home to a lot of students especially Harry, something needs to be done and soon. Professor Lockhart tuns up moments later just like he always does, late, not understandig the situation Professor Snape mentions to him that it is now he's time to shine and down to him to stop the beast,he of course he wimpers away but eventually shows his front and agrees. Just as we was about to walk away I over heard Madame Pomfrey asking Professor McGonagall who had been taken for her to simply reply with Ginny Weasley. The teachers walked away leaving us to read to message "HER SKELETON WILL LIE IN THE CHAMBER FOREVER" poor Ron, we need to act fast. We ran to Professor Lockharts classroom in hope that he is coming up with a plan to get into the Chamber, oh how we was wrong becuase when we walked into his classroom he was packing up his things, was he really leaving at a time like this. When we confronted him about this he claimed he has an urgent call and it was unavoidable, I rolled my eyes just as Ron exclaimed "What about my sister?" he continues to blabble on while packing away, what a useless DADA teacher he is. In is panic he also admitted that he never actually did the things that he wrote in his books, I can't wait to see the back of him. This guy just keeps spilling and spilling he has now admitted to be good at the memory charm after using it on all the wizards so they wouldn't blabble about him not actually doing anything he wrote about. He then started walking over to his desk where his wand was situated "infact I'm going to have to do the same to you" but before he could the three of us grabbed our wands and pointed them towards him ready to cast a spell if need be. He agreed to help us get into the Chamber and stay with us while down there. I knew that curfew was soon so while Harry, Ron and Lockhart headed off towards the toilets where we made the polyjuice potion ealrier on in the year I went to see Regan incase it would be the last time I get to do so. I rushed towards the hospital wing in hopes that I can make it before curfew and I did out of breathe but I did, I walked in to see a tall dark haired boy standing next to Regans bed, was the the guy, is he the one who took her braclet what, "errmmm Hi excuse me, can I help you?" I asked getting his attention, he didn't respond he just rushed past me and out the door hiding his face, I need to know who he is and what he wants but I don't have time to chase after him right now, I walked to Regans bedside, held her hand "Reegs, if you can hear me I just want you to know that we are going into the Chamber tonight, we will find out what did this to you and defeat it, I promise, Ginny is down there, she's been taken by the monster. If I don't make it back I just want you to know, I love you and your the bestest friend a girl could ask for, look after yoursef and I hope to see you soon" I took the green heart bracelet of my wrist and placed it on Regans so that she will always have something of mine if I don't make it back. I gave her one more look before running to the toilets just in time as they was talking to moaning Mrytle...