Chapter 81- Ordered to Court

Lindsey POV
Once my parents had left yesterday Draco and I spent the rest of the evening getting Tae and Regan settled into what would be their side of the house for as long as they needed it so by the time the evening had come around I was exhausted and wanted to sleep. When we woke the next morning and were enjoying breakfast while the other 2 slept as they clearly needed it, we were just sitting there in silence when there was a knock at the door. We both stood up and made our way to the door, you can never be too sure on whose there these days. Once we opened the door we realised it was two representatives from the Ministry of Magic.

"Good morning Mr Malfoy, Miss Udall, hope you're well. We are unfortunately not here on good business, as a respectable member of the ministry it is with regret that we have to serve you this court trial. Everything you'll need to know is within this letter." he hand me the letter addressed to Draco and continues talking " I don't suppose either of you know where Mr Taehyung Kim is by any chance we went to his house but there was no sign of him being there" I nodded before saying back "yeah he is currently staying here with us as he isn't able to go home due to the ministry doing inquiries on his house after his Father ran, he is in his room if you would like me to get him?" I had asked. The guy simply shook his head and handed me the letter addressed to Tae. We said our goodbyes and shut the door. "Bon, I'm going to run this up to Tae while you open that and figure it all out" he nodded to me as he walked back into the kitchen and I walked towards Regan and Tae's room. I won't lie since being pregnant walking up and down the stairs is harder and becoming more of a chore. Imagine what I'll be like in 4-5 months. I made it to their room, knocked on the door and waited for Tae to invite me in. Once in the room I walked to him and handed him the letter "it's from the ministry, something about a court trial. I have no idea about anything else" he didn't waste any time before opening the letter and reading it. I could tell by his face it wasn't good but didn't push. He looked up at me "please don't tell Regan about this, I need to figure out exactly how to tell her myself, Please" I nodded my head, I wasn't about to break his trust so I won't tell Regan "make sure it's sooner rather than later" he nodded and i excused myself. I made my way back down to Draco to see him still reading the letter, once he felt me next to him,he handed me the letter to read, It wasn't great but not much we can do " hey Bon Bon, it's not an ideal situation but at least now you can prove your innocence and show them the man I fell in love with 7 years ago and the man who is going to be the best dad to our little baby. I'll be in court beside you and so will the others, we will prove that you are a nice and decent guy." He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead " I love you baby" I smiled " I love you too".

We spent the rest of the day coming up with ideas for the baby's nursery and the rest of the rooms in our Manor because we wanted to decorate and lighten it up here.

-master Bedroom

-master Bedroom