Chapter 47- Expecto Patronum

Christmas break had come around rather quick, I wasn't complaining though as we were spending it at the headquarters with the Weasley's just how we started the year. We were only spending about a week there but it was still going to be a great time and Christmas with the Weasleys was always such a good time. I won't bore you with all the details from the beginning of the week so I'll jump to Christmas morning. When Regan and I woke, we were buzzing to get the festivities started. We placed on our robes and made our way downstairs to see that we actually the last down meaning that when we walked into the kitchen all eyes looked at us. We sat down at the table before presents were handed out. Mr Weasley sat at the end of the table wrapped in bandages, cuts, bruises and in a wheelchair. Maybe I should explain, the last week of school The Weasley's left school as they received news that thier father had been attacked at his work place, he was released a few days ago. It was nice to have him home for Christmas. It was also known that apparently Harry had a vision of Mr Weasley's attack in his sleep, which is how people knew about where to find him. Everyone had started to open presents from each other, I even had presents from my parents to open. There was a mixture of clothes, make-up and muggle chocolate and other things on found in the muggle world. Once everything was opened and tided away Mrs Weasley handed us all an extra present which we had to open together, once opened it revealed a beautiful pair of beige hand knitted gloves which encased a beautiful mustard yellow L on it. I thanked Mr and Mrs Weasley for the beautiful present before turning to Regan to see she was holding a pair identical to mine but with a Red R  on it.Present exchange was over and we were cleaning up all the mess and taking everything up to our rooms so that Molly could make a start on Christmas Dinner. Regan and I walked into the shared room to go and place everything away in are suitcases. I turned around to go and sit on my bed when I noticed that there was a small black box on the end of my bed that had a note attached to it. I looked to Regan to see if it was her doing but she just shrugged, I walked over to the box picking it up, grabbing the note before sitting down on my bed to read it. 

My baby 

I hope that you are enjoying your Christmas morning so far, I'm aware that we didn't talk about presents but I wanted to send you something to show you that you're the only girl for me and so that you'll always have a part of me with you. Missing you and looking forward to seeing you round the corridors when we are back at school.

Yours truly 

Draco xx

I handed Reegs the note, so she was aware of who it was from and I got the stern look from her that I was expecting when she read it was from Draco. "look, I did speak to him and I told him it had to end but I just can't walk away from how he makes me feel Reegs, I don't want to ever forget what me and Cedric had but he'd want me to be happy, it might not be forever with Draco but for right now he isn't such bad company. Please understand my decision even though I know you don't like it" she shook her head while stifling a laugh, "I don't understand it, Draco of all people Linds but he clearly shows you a side no one else has ever seen and I guess he has made you happier it's clear to see that, I just don't want you to get hurt". I smiled at her before turning my attention back to the small black box in my hands, I opened it to reveal the most beautiful Emerald Ring placed in dark green velvet. It was stunning and I knew it was expensive.