Chapter 79- Meeting the Parents

Regan's PoV

What a mess. It had been a little over an hour since the battle had ended. The bodies of the injured and dead have been taken care of and an odd uneasy feeling filled the castle. What would happen next? No one knew the answer so maybe that's why it felt this way.

After our heart to heart on the bridge everyone seemed to split off and help wherever they could. I was currently helping move rubble out of walkways so people could get around without tripping over. We did this from the main entrance all the way to the Great Hall where most people had conjugated. By the time we had finished it was around 5 and people had begun to filter out. The younger students had left hours ago but the older ones stayed to help but now it seems to be just a few sixth year students hanging around. I entered the great hall to catch the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione heading off. I gave them all a hug and said I would visit in the next couple of days, most likely with Lindsey.

I then went over to Lindsey and Draco who were enjoying a cup of tea after a hard day. They was laughing and giggling with each other when I came over

"You two seem happy." I smiled glad to see them side by side at last.

"Relieved mostly, we can finally be together without hiding anything." Draco replied with a big smile on his face, which was a new look for him and he suited it.

"Yeah I feel it too. So what are you two going to do now? I think people are heading out, there isn't much more we can do today and I bet you are as tired as I am." I yawned.

"I'm going with Draco back to the Manor, we have a LOT to talk about. What are you going to do? Is Tae still here, I haven't seen him for a few hours?" Lindsey asked.

I looked around the room for Taehyung but he wasn't there.

"Umm I haven't thought about that to be honest. I'll leave with Tae if he's still here and figure it out. I'll go find him now so I'll say my goodbyes now." I gave Lindsey a big hug and said I'd see her either tomorrow or the next day at the manor. With that I went on the hunt for Taehyung. I hope he hasn't left without saying goodbye.

It didn't take long to find him, he was sitting on the steps outside the castle entrance.

"There you are, I thought you'd gone without me." I caught his attention and he looked up at me.

"I was starting to think the same. I've been waiting for you." I joined him on the step and sat beside him.

"Well I'm here now and I'm ready to leave when you are." I nudge him playfully.

"Leave? I've got nowhere to go princess." He smiled at me but it wasn't a real one. After everything he's been through I'm sure he feels overwhelmed right now and not sure what to do.

"Of course you do. We will just go home." I tried to cheer him up with my tone but he looked at me puzzled

"We? Home? Where's that? WE don't have a home together. And who says I want to go anywhere with you anyway" he joked playfully

"You know what I mean, take me to yours." I held out my hand for him to hold, we then apparated to the main road outside his home.

Instantly we could hear voices as we walked up the path. It didn't take long for us to see his front door open with people coming in and out .

"What the fuck?" Taehyung said under his breath, we hurried over to someone who was standing outside the front door.

"Who are you and what is your purpose here?" The man blocked the entrance. He was in a long coat , jet black hair and had a general miserable looking face.