Chapter 12-Crabbe and Goyle 2.0

I'm finding writing the stories but find it hard to find titles hard to come up with.I'm trying but it's hard
———————————————————————————
Harry spent the night in the hospital wing after his little accident last night while his arm fixed itself,Where as us we spent the day in classes learning. Some good news we are close to being ready to start the second part of the polyjuice potion, Ron and Hermione managed to get some hair from Crabbe,Goyle and another female Syltherin student.Harry was released from hospital after lunch and allowed to miss the rest of the days classes so we met up with him at dinner where he explained to us how Dobby,a house elf, has been the one trying to injure Harry witht he bludger all because he thinks Harry in grave danger if he stays at Hogwarts. As stupid as it sounds we have to be careful because what if it is true.We also learnt that Colin a first year had been petrified by this monster that is loose. Hermione, Regan and I went to check on the polyjuice potion and to start the last step that night, my god it actually stinks and I'm so glad that i'm not the one having to drink it, We now only have about a week to wait until in complete and ready to use, then we can actually find out of Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin. I'm not convinced that he is but it's better to be safe than sorry right.

>>>>>TIME SKIP 1 WEEK LATER>>>>>>>

The day has finally come when the polyjuice potion is ready to be used, so naturally we all again met in the toilets in anticipation for the change. Me and Regan have already made sure Crabbe and Goyle won't ruin this and walk into the Slytherin common room while Harry,Ron and Hermione are in there with Malfoy. The final ingredient is added into the glasses along with the dark Green gloopy substance, which told us that it was time, they had now changed into green trimed robes. "remember guys you'll only have 1 hour before you turn back into yourselves so get in there and out as quick as you can" Regan warned them, They gulped them down and instantly had digusted faces, Hermione and Ron ran off into the toiet cubicles to be sick while Harry stood round the sinks making weird noises, I looked down at his hands and noticed that he was slowly changing into Goyle, eww I hate this. Ron or should I say Crabbe came out the cubicle and it was just getting weirder, it became really bizzarre when they sounded exactly the same.they would have to change their voices. They noticed that Hermione hadn't come out of the toilets "Hermione?" Ron called out to her, "I, I, I don't think I'm going, you go on without me" She replied. " You better go, Your waisting time, We'll stay here and make sure Hermione is ok, good luck". They rushed out of the toilets and down towards the Dungeons.

Now all that Regan and I had to do was try and get Hermione out of her cubicle and see exactly why she didn't want us to see her. Regan knocked on the door to the cubicle she was in, "H, open the door, it's just Lindsey and I" Regan ask. It took a lot of persuasion to get Hermione out but eventually the door slowly opened to reveal Hermeione but not really a ginger tabby cat Hermione. "oh my god Hermione, what happened?" I aksed in shock at the sight before me, "I guess what I thought was hair turned out to be cat hair, I'm hideous, please stop looking at me" I looked over to Regan and gave her the sign, we walked towards Hermione and gave her a massive hug. As soson as we let go of the massive hug we was in, it sounded like someone was entering the toilets, Hermione jumped back into the cubicle to hide because it might not be Harry and Ron, but knew it was them when a red faced, out of breathe red haired mess came running towards us. They looked at us to say where is Hermione, we simply looked towards to door and Harry says "Hermione come out we have so much to tell you" she replies with a simply go away then out through the wooden doors a small glassed ghoust appears scearing us all, making things worse of course by saying it was an awful situation Hermione had got into. Harry slowly pushed open the door to reveal Hermione, Ron snickers and I shut him up with a slap to the back of the head. We took Hermione to Madame Pomfrey in hope that she would be able to help Hermione out and turn her back from being a cat. She was successful but Hermione had to spend a few days in there until she stopped coughing up fur balls. Harry, Ron, Regan and I were headed back to out rooms when noticed a massive water puddle at the top of the stairs,we followed the water to the toilets where moaning Myrtle floats around, the whole bathroom was flooded and a mess, we heard a faint sobbing. "come to throw something else at me?" she questioned, Harry Replied "why would I throw something at you?" "don't ask me, here I am, minding my own buisness and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me" Ron being his stupid self replies with, "but it can't hurt if someone throws something at you. I mean, it will just go right through you". This really annoys Moaning Myrtle as she comes rushing towards us angry, Yelling " sure, lets all throw books at Myrtle becuase she can't feel it, ten point if you get it through her stomach, fifty points if it goes through her head" I asked her trying to calm her down "but who threw is at you anyway?" she didn't know as she could see them. We then spot this said book on the floor, Harry walks towards it and picks up the soggy book.We need to speak to Hermione maybe she'll know more about the book.We head back to the hospital wing and show Hermione the book, she looked at book and noticed that it had a name on it- Tom Marvolo Riddle- I wonder who he could be the name doesn't sound farmiliar at all. Ron recognised the name though from when he had detention polishing the silver in the trophy room he remembers because he was pucking slug over his trophy, turns out it was for an award he won 50 years ago."50 years ago are you sure?" Hermione questioned him, "yeah, why?" he asked back, "don't you remember what Malfoy told you, the last time the chamber was opened was" Harry cut me off "50 years ago,but that means" Hermione jumped in "Tom Riddles was here at Hogwarts when it happened, what if he wrote about what he saw,it's possible he knew where the chamber was,how to open it, even what sort of creature lives in it?". It was a great theory but the diary was completly empty, nothing was written it it.

Harry later that night stayed awake to try and figure out what the diary ment and why someone was trying to get rid of it. I can't really tell you much about what happened only what Harry told us the followin day which is that, He thought he would try and write in the diary to see if it would unlock anything but it only dissapeared until, He wrote in the diary my name is Harry Potter when he did that the diary responded and it was Tom Riddle,he then asked him if he knew anything about the chamber of secrets,to which Tom replied with yes,but Tom couldn't tell Harry about it though. Harry then goes on to say how he jumped back to an old looking Hogwarts which was obviously 50 years ago because he cam across someone who has been petrified. Harry then goes on to say how he followed Tom down some corridors until he showed a younger looking Hagrid where Tom claimed that what ever Hagrid was hiding was the reason people were dying. So Hagrid must know something about the chmaber of secrets. We need to talk to him, maybe he knows how to stop all this.

Today was saturday,Harry and I had another quidditch match agaisnt Hufflepuff so we was currently in the changing quarters getting a small pep talk from Oliver, It was time, let's do this, hopefully we can win today. Heading towards the pitch we spot Professor McGonagall heading our way with a scroll in her hands, she waves us to a stop and informs us that "This match has been cancelled" Oliver responds to her claiming that no one can cancel quidditch, he was quickly silenced." you and your teammates will go to Gryffindor tower now" We all started to head off when she stopped Harry and I, "You two and I will find Mr Weasley and Miss Nash there is somthing you are going to want to see?" we looked at each other confused but followed her to find the other two, I wonder what could be so important to stop the match and that requires us to be present. We quickly found Ron and Regan in the stands and followed Professor McGonagall towards the hospital wing of all places, oh no what has happened, has something happened to Hermione. We walked in and to a bed that lied underneath and very pale and stiff Hermione, she looked so defenceless, poor Hermione. We gathered round her bed, I hated seeing her like this and I could tell Reegs did too, so I took ahold of her hand and held it tight. "she was found near the Libarary along with this, does it mean anything to any of you?" She was holding a mirror up, we all shook our heads, I think we are all in too much shock to make much of it all right now, this beast needs to be stopped and fast before anyone else gets petrified.

We had left Hermione, much to all our dismay and headed back to the common room where shortly after walking in Professor McGonagall walked in getting everyones attention. She opened u a scroll and said "because of recent events these new rules will be put into effect immediatly, all students will return to thier house common rooms by 6 o clock every evening and all students will be escorted to classes by a teacher, no exceptions. I should tell you this, if who ever is behind these attacks isn't caught, it is likely the school will be closed" With that said she walked out the room.This is getting pretty serious and soon people will start to think it Harry and will start blaming him for everything, we need to figure this out and fast.
It was time to see Hagrid and tonight will be the night when the Invisibility cloak would make an appearnce again. We needed answers and soon.

---------------------------------------------

I could Write so much more but I don't want there to be too much detail in one chapter. Exciting things coming in the next few chapters.