Chapter 13- Follow the spiders

A good routine makes for goodish content.

I DON'T OWN THE STORYLINES TO HARRY POTTER, I JUST LOVE HARRY POTTER.

------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night Harry,Ron Myself and Regan somehow managed to again all fit under Harry's invisbilty cloak as we headed towards Hagrids hut to talk to him about the Chamber of Secrets, according to Harry and Tom Riddle Hagrid knows something about how to open the Chamber or whats lying within it. It was after cerfew when we headed towards Hagrids Hut on the edge of the forest, we thankfully get out with out even passing any teachers or prefects, we arrive at his door, shove the cloak off and knock on his door. He opens the door with a crossbow in our faces, he invited us in but he seemed really occupied on something else, he was pouring us some tea but spilled it because he wasn't payign attention, "are you alright Hagrid?" Harry asked him, i'm fine, i'm alright" Hagrid responded,"did you hear about Hermione?"Harry followed up by asking, Hagrid Simply nodded. All 4 of us looked at each other before Harry spoke, "Hagrid, look we have to ask you something, do you know who opened the chamber of secrets?" Hagrid replied "what you have to understand about that", he got cut off by a knock at the door, we quickly jumped under the cloak and tried to stay as quite as we could. Hagrid opened the door once we had safely placed the cloak over us and stood in the the corner of his hut, behind the door was Professor Dumbledore and some guy i've never seen before, this looks official.Ron informed us that the other guy was Cornelius Fudge from the ministry of magic, "Bad buisness Hagrid, very bad buisness, had to come free of tax on muggle borns,things have gone far enough, the ministry has to act" this guy speaks. What exactly does he mean by this, Dumbleodre stands up for Hagrid but its no use he claims that he has to take Hagrid with him, does he mean arrest him, but why, i'm confused. Hagrid protest his innocence but it doesn't change anthing. They are taking him to askaban prison only the witches and wizards who commit the worse crimes go there, poor Hagrid, there isn't anything that we can do. His hut door slowly opens to reveil Lucius Malfoy, god I really hate him.He walks into the hut like he owns the place, he walks towards us so we have to quickly move back. Lucuis claims he is looking for Professor Dumbledore because him and the other governers think that it's time he steps aside and is being suspended, what the hell is going on all of the sudden, of course it had to do with the blood status of witches and wizards. Dumbleodre happily steps aside. He walks up the Malfoy and says " Help will always be given at Hogwarts, to those that asks for it" and nods in out direction, of course he knew we was here. They walk out of the hut but not before Hagrid says "if anybody was looking for some stuff,then all they'd have to do is follow the spiders". We was left along to ponder with our thought, we left it a few minutes before departing from under the cloak just incase anyone came back in, I certainly was confused on all that just happened especially follow the spiders, did he mean it literally or not. Then all the sudden Ron noticed a long trail of spider up the wall and out the window of the hut. We made are way out the hut and followed the path the spiders were aking along the floor and into the forest, along the way i'm pretty sure Ron complained about the fact the he hates spiders and questioning why it couldn't of been follow something else. We followed them deep into the forest followed by fangs, it felt like we was walking for ages until the spiders lead us too a cave deep in the middle of tree roots, I guess we are heading down there, Ron still complaining of course, I'm glad I'm not alone doing this. The gave went on for a while and there was what sounded like somone muttering and then it spoke up asking us who is there and if we was Hagrid, was this one of Hagrids pets, I guess it must be.It slowlt made its way out the whole it was and it was huge, oh god, now i'm teriffied, why is it so big. Harry stuttered out " You're Aragog, aren't you?" Aragog apparently this thing has a name now responded really creepily might I add, " Yes, Hagrid has never sent men into our hollow before" I replied "He's in trouble. Up at the school there have been attacks, they think it's Hagrid, They think he opened the Chamber of Secrets like before." Aragog sounding annoyed responded "That's a lie, Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets" "then your not the monster?" Harry asked.Aragog went on to explain, that yhe monster was born in thr castle where as he was given to Hagrid from a distant land in the pocket of a traveler,he also was very reluctent to tell us what exactly it was that kill the girl 50 years ago and is going round and killing/petrifying students, it's a creature that even the spiders fear above al others, Aragog claims that he has never actually seen this beast that is held in the chamber of secrets,when Hagrid was accused that's when he was brought into the forest. All while we was talking Ron and Regan were looking around until Ron pestered Harry into looking and when we looked up we noticed that we was now surronded by loads of baby spiders dangling down above us, this whole time that we was talking they was setting up for an attack on us. We was no completly surrounded by them now, we was happily on the way out of the cave but Aragog had other ideas, we was dinner. We slowly backing our way out scared to turn our backs, great, we was slowly running outof places to go, we went back to back grabbing our wands ready to attack but only Harry knew a spell but it wasn't strong enough,just when we thought we was about to die an old beaten up blue car came out of no where saving us from the spider well just enough to enter the car and escape the spiders, we made it out the cave and to a stop, thank god that I won't be dying by the hand of thousand of baby spiders tonight,SMASH, was all I heard next only to look up to see Ron half way out the window with a spider round his neck, ARANIA EXUMAI Harry shouted sending the spider flying in a flash of light. We need to get out of her and fast we was going as fast as we could in this car until finally we made it up into the air and on our way out the castle and back to Hogwarts and safety. Why in merlins beard would Hagrid send us to Aragog if he was going to kill us. I need sleep and fast, I just want to forget about this night and get on with my school work tomorrow. We arrived back at our common room with out being detected and straight into out rooms, quicky getting into out PJs and off to bed...