Chapter 73- The Hufflepuff Cup

Regans PoV

The past 3 hours of my life have been Insane. Captured by snatchers, being tortured by Taehyung , Dobby being murdered and now Lindsey is pregnant. I am going to sleep well tonight after a day like this but it's not over yet so anything could happen.

I followed Lindsey down to the kitchen. Harry , Ron and Hermione were already there. I spoke first because I think Lindsey is still in a small state of shock.

"So what's the plan?" I asked but my own voice came out a little shaky because I too was in a state of shock.

"Are you alright?" Ron said before the others could answer my question

"Yeah just feeling a bit off after seeing Taehyung and what happened to Dobby you know. But I'll be fine." I said only half of the story to Ron but it seemed to satisfy his question enough for us all to get back to business.

"We have to get into Bellatrix's vault at Gringotts. Harry's sure Voldemort would have a horcrux hidden there. Lindsey, do you have a bottle of Polyjuice Potion in your bag from Dumbledore?" Lindsey nodded and Hermione continued "Good because I have this." Hermione then held up a strand of long dark hair, it was Bellatrix's.

"Are you sure that's hers?" Ron asked while Lindsey handed him the bottle of Polyjuice.

"Positive." Hermione then gave the hair and Ron put it into the potion.

"How do we know what it is when we get in there? Horcruxes can be anything" Harry then assures us he will know when he gets there but can't find the words to explain it. Fleur then came in and handed Hermione a set of clothes that were similar to Bellatrix's. Bill asked when we'd be leaving and Harry thought it would be best in the morning. Bill also warned us about the Goblin we will be taking with us to the vault and to not trust him fully.

Time skip to the next morning -

"So we need to decide which of you are going to drink the Polyjuice potion." Harry stated while we were eating breakfast. We'd be on the move in the next couple hours so best to eat while we can.

"Hermione? Do you think you could do it?" Ron asked her but I butted in,

"No, I think Lindsey should do it. Hermione and I are too timid. Lindsey's a quick thinker and has more of an attitude like Bellatrix. We'd get too tongue tied if they start to suspect anything. She was the safest bet" Hermione agreed with me and it was settled. After we sorted out that Ron and I would be in disguise alongside Lindsey and Harry, Hermione and the goblin would hide under the invisibility cloak. This was going to be dangerous. I wanted Lindsey to be Bellatrix not only because I think she'd do a more convincing job but that way all four of us would be looking out for her. She's not telling the others she's pregnant so I have to be subtle about getting extra protection for her and the baby.

Lindsey's POV

I hated that I was chosen to be Bellatrix but I knew that I would have protection from 4 other people and right now I needed all the protection I could get. Ron and Regan were coming in with me and fellow death eaters while Harry, Hermione and Griphook would be under the cloak,this meant that not only I got a makeover. I swallowed the god awful liquid before slowly transforming into the women that not even 24 hours ago was torturing me but I guess it had to me done, once I looked like her and was dressed in the closest outfit, I made my way outside to find the others. As I got closer to the other I caught a glimpse of what they looked like, their appearances hadn't really changed much, Ron had darker hair, a beard and moustache with black clothing. Regan, long dark black hair, black eye makeup and similar outfit to mine, they definitely looked like death eaters. The next thing for us all to do was apparate to Diagon Alley and head into Gringotts. Hemrione held onto the Sword of Gryffindor so Griphook kept his end of the deal.

We arrived in Diagon Alley right by the entrance to the bank. Just as I stood at the top of the steps a tall bald headed guy walks past, stops and slightly bows down "Madame Lestrange" I simply just give him a nod back trying not to give my identity away. I was extremely nervous and knew that it was all down to me and if I mess up or found out we are all done for. Harry, Hermione and Griphook disappeared under the cloak and followed Ron, Regan and I into Gringotts. Once in I had to make sure I walked with authority and like I wasn't afraid, Once at the head table I waited for the goblin to look up but when he didn't I knew I had to speak, I composed myself and slightly changed the tone of my voice "I wish to enter my vault", the goblin then asked for identification " I hardly think that's necessary" when he looked up to see it was Bellatrix before him he corrected himself before disappearing. The guards around started to focus on us meaning there was a slight chance we had been caught. The goblin came back with him, Guessing head of the bank, the only female goblin in here and I noticed her name was Rosanna. " Madame Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" Fuck what do I do, I don't have her wand on me. I tried to stall in hope Harry had a plan and he did, he used the Imperius charm on the Goblin who then allowed us access into the vault.

We were escorted out into the vault and ended up on this carriage thing on tracks, we were being thrown all over the place and as you can imagine isn't a good mix with being pregnant. A wave of nausea washed over me which I guess was also my first symptom. I felt the bile move more up my throat and I knew I couldn't allow it to escape my mouth, I placed my hand over my mouth which caused Regan to look my way, she nodded at me as her way of asking if I was ok, I simply nodded to which so gave me the look of Don't be sick. The feeling soon passed and I no longer needed to be sick which is good as I can now focus on the task. We soon hit a bump in the road when we came across what seemed to be a waterfall coming from nowhere, we had no choice but to go through it which brought the carriage to a halt, an alarm sounded and we were ejected falling down towards the ground. We came to a sudden stop centimetres before hitting the floor thanks to Hermione. Thankfully for me I landed on my back. We all stood up " Oh no you look like you again" Harry said in my direction. " The thief's downfall washes away all enchantments that can be deadly." We figured out that there was no other way out of this place, to which we then heard a growl coming from round the corner. When we walk round the corner we see a beautiful whte dragon chained up in front of us. Griphook handed us some shakers and informed us that he was trained to expect pain when he heard this noise so he cowered away and let us pass.

Once in Bellatrix's vault we couldn't waste anytime in finding the Horcrux, so as we was looking around for something that could be what we was after, Hermione accidently bumped into something knocking it onto the floor but they started multiplying and the more things that were touched it multiplied, one good thing is that Harry had found what we was after. We had all stopped moving in hopes to stop the multiplying.Everything went quiet until Harry burst out screaming he had it. The only issue now is that Harry had fallen meaning that he lost touch with the cup allowing Griphook to grab it. A deals a deal at the end of the day the sword for the cup. Never trust a Goblin because he left us to get ourselves out of the bank and it wasn't like we could just walk through the front door. Griphook managed to escape leaving us cornered by guards, Hermione was the only one who had a plan, we let her play out her plan and it was a mad one. She jumped onto the dragon as if it was a horse, I guess it was our only way out. Harry and Ron followed suit leaving me and Regan, I was scared, what if I don't make the jump, or I impact too hard losing the baby, Regan could sense my nerves and grabbed my hand before slightly whispering "you will both be fine, I'll make sure of it" with that we both started to run and jumped landing on the side of the dragon and held on for dear life. The dragon was free and began climbing towards the only light he could find, which meant he broke through the floor of the bank. We were still holding on for dear life, me more than the others. We were soon flying in the sky letting the dragon pick our course, which soon was heading straight for land so we needed to ditch our ride and fast. Harry had noticed water below and told us all to jump, the water was cold, really cold, but at least it was a soft landing.