Chapter 21-In the wrong

Another header done by my talented best friend Regan.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up the next day not as angry as I was last night but I knew this wouldn't last long, there was no point in having a plan on what I would say to Cedric but I knew that I wouldn't keep to it. I changed out of my PJS into my quidditch jumper to wear to breakfast and down to the changing rooms on the qudditch grounds next to the pitch. Breakfast went by rather quickly and quitely with no one really talking to Harry and I, I needed my head in the game and so did he. Me and Harry left the great hall and made our way to the changing room in the pouring down raid and high winds, this game was going to be fun and defiently dangerous. Changing was quick and soon found oursleves having a last minute play revision from Oliver before the normal team hug we do before each match. We got the 5 minute call up before the start of the game, we walked out the changing rooms and headed towards the team entrance, as I was walking I saw the person that I wanted to see, he was walking past me at the back of his team, I was also at the back of Gryffindor, so I was able to grab his arm indicating I wanted to talk to him, his face dropped when he saw me but walked to the side out of sight with me. "Hi Cedric, I haven't seen you since that time in the library, I have tried to find you but never managed, have you been avoiding me?" he laughed awkwardly but responded with "of course I haven't been avoiding you, I guess our path just never crossed." I was beyond pissed off now as I knew he was lying to me, I slightly raised my voice at him "I know you have been avoiding me becuase I know that you know Taehyung and that he is your best friend. I also know that all that you said to me that day in the Library was lies as well" he went to say some thing but I cut him off "This whole time you knew exactly what had happened to Regan, who did it to her and you was in on it. The whole time, you was in on it, you made me believe that I had a shoulder to cry on, someone to turn to, a friend, I opened up to you about my life and family.Clearly it all meant nothing to you, you knew how upset I was, how much my heart was aching but yet you still lied to me, made me believe there was something there or that there could be something there, I told my friends how amazing of a guy you was but your nothing but a liar and a fruad. I certainly hope you are both happy with yourselves because you've managed to hurt us both" the longer I went on the angrier I got with him, before he even had a chance to speak we was called up to start the match. I needed to clear my head and focus we have a game to win.

Regan's POV

A horrible storm had erupted outside. The rain was heavy and wind relentlessly blowing. I get worried before Lindsey's and Harry's quidditch games because I know they can get seriously hurt. That's why I was running around trying to find her before the game to wish her luck in the poor conditions.

Ron and Hermione had already headed up to the stands. The game was minutes from starting so I gave up and headed to the Gryffindor stands staircase. That's when I saw Lindsey. A smile grew on my face but soon left as she looked extremely angry. What could be wrong? She loves playing quidditch.

I run up to her before she could leave my line of sight. "Lindsey! Hey Lindsey!"
I grabbed her wrist before she snatched it away. I have never seen her so mad. "What's up?" She looked apologetic for snatching away from me so harshly.
"Not now Reeg's. I'll tell you after the game."
"Okay just be careful it's really rough outside." I guess it would have to wait as the game was starting. We then heard Harry calling for Lindsey and she headed off towards him. "Good luck guys!" I yelled after them.

I then made my way up the stairs and next to Ron and Hermione. The weather had gotten a lot worse. My rain coat barely keeping the water off me and the mind was blowing my hair into a tangled ball, it's going to be fun brushing that out!

The player zoomed onto the pitch into there positions and the ref wasted no time starting the game. The crowd was roaring and cheering but I stayed relatively quiet.
"Come on regan aren't you enjoying the game?" Ron asked cockily.
"Have you seen the weather Ron! It's way more dangerous than usual. You know I don't like watching dangerous sports." Ron rolled his eyes and focused back on the game. It was true. I hate sport that involved any risk of serious injury or death. Ever since Harry fell off his broom and broke his arm I've had problems with events like this.

Lighting struck down multiple times on the pitch. Loud bangs drowned out the nose of the crowd. One of the goal Lindsey was protecting got struck. My heart was pounding. Please don't hit her. Harry disappeared off into the clouds chasing the snitch. The sick feeling we building. The lighting strikes increase along with the wind and rain.

Screams and yelling , not the good kind, spread around the pitch. My eyes looked to Lindsey who was still steady on her broom but then I saw Harry. He was unconscious falling from the sky. All the colour left my face and everything went dark.

I hiss in pain as my eyes fluttered open. Ron and Hermione were knelt down next to me.
"Regan bloody hell you almost hit your head." Ron helped me to my feet alone with Hermione.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You went white and passed out. I barely managed to catch you." Hermione explained
"Yeah you saw Harry falling and bang lights out ." Ron added . My eyes went wide as I remembered we seeing Harry fall . I look at them both but before I could ask they told me Dumbledore had cast a spell to save Harry. Lindsey was also fine and we'd meet up with her shortly.

Relieved the game was over and I hadn't got a concussion. We headed to our usual meeting place after the game. I don't know if I could handle something like that again.

Lindsey's POV

The game came to an end after the dementor attack on Harry. He landed on the floor with quite a thump. I looked over the stands after game was called to see a very dizzy and out of it Regan being held up by Ron and Hermione, I wonder what happened, I guess i'll find out soon. The teams slowly floated down to the floor and dimounted our brooms, we was walking off the pitch when I felt someone place there hand on my shoulder I whipped round to see Cedric standing there, "Look Lindsey we need to talk, I need to explain everything to you." I sighed, maybe I should let him explain "ok fine Cedric you can explain, but not right now, Harry's hurt, I think something is up with Regan too not that you'd care about her." His face dropped. "I'm sorry, that was uncalled for, but when it comes to my friends all my emotions take over, I will send you an owl for when we can talk but for now I really need to go and see my friends." He nodded and walked away. I made my way the normal meeting place after the games, obviously Harry had already been taken to the Hospital Wing so it would just be the 4 of us but we was heading straight to see Harry anyway, I didn't bother changing as my uniform needs a wash so I will do that when I change later. I saw Hermione,Ron and Regan standing there, Regan still not looking great, I walked up the them and looked striaght at Regan "what's wrong, you don't look to great?" She nodded indicating she was fine "after I saw Harry falling,I may of fainted and nealry hit my head but Ron caught me before I could though" I knew she was worried about us playing because of the weather, I however never known her to faint becuase of it though, I guess she was just really concerned and worried it caused her too. Seems like a few people had the same idea into visiting Harry, he was thankfully fine but his broom on the the other hand wasn't so fine, it had broken into a few peices.

The next few days was filled with lessons after lessons and a quidditch practice. Today we was going into Hogsmeade for a day trip,however because Harry couldn't get a permission slip from a parent or guardian so he couldn't come with us on the trip but informed us that ot was ok that we went on without him.I't didn't really feel right not to have Harry with us but knowing him there will be a way for him to get to us in Hogsmeade. While in Hogsmeade Hermione, Ron,Regan and I took the time to go and see the Shreaking Shack becuase it is said to be the most haunted place ever. The moments of bliss and silence didn't last very long before we was joined by Malfoy and his band of baboons, he was of course very disrespectful towards Ron and Hermione, just as he called Hermione a mudblood a snowball came out of nowhere and hit Malfoy round the face but when we looked there was no one there, the snowballs continued until bits of clothing where taken down and flung around, Malfoy was grabbed by the legs and dragged towards the shreaking shake. The soon ran off in terror and we was all left laughing, until Ron's hat straps and Hemrione's hair was picked up, I turned to them and said "HARRY!!" He dropped the cloak and we all started laughing again.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks again to Regan for the POV