Chapter 37- Third Task

The chapter I'm not looking forward to writing

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was wrapped in multiple blankets and somehow, I was still shivering but I guess that's what happens when you spend god knows how long deep down at the bottom of the black lake in February. I could see how relieved but worried Regan was when she realised, I was missing even though I didn't know I was missing but I could see she was just happy that I am safe. Cedric had won the second task meaning he will have longer in the next task I believe but we still don't know what this task could be. The task was in 4 months' time, I don't get why there is such a gap between each task but I guess I have more time with Cedric now as there isn't anything we need to research on this task as we don't know what it is. The whole school was making it's was back to the school and multiple people congratulating Cedric on winning and Harry for saving 2 people even though he shouldn't have. I couldn't wait to get out of my wet uniform and into something warm and sit by the fire, I was no doubt going to have a cold after this but I'm glad I didn't have to watch and worry about Cedric the whole task. I took me a few hours to fully warm up even sitting in front of the fire where Regan was sat next to me the whole time, she hasn't left my side since the task as she fears I may end up disappearing again. Her body heat did help a little bit so I'm kind of thankful.  

School and everyday life went back to normal, teacher being pissy with us, days dragging, loads of homework and long lesson. The Second task was now 2 months away and the schools buzz was slowly returning as everyone was excited to see who would be the Tri-Wizard Champion, obviously everyone is hoping it will be a Hogwarts Champion and I was hoping it would be a Diggory Champ. The current situation that I was in was sat in my common room on my bed writing a letter to my parents back home, letting them know how things are going and to send them some of the pictures I finally got printed off from the Yule ball and a few of me and Cedric and Regan too. I was just finishing off my letter when an owl flew through the window dropping something in my lap, it was a letter of some sorts, I slowly opening scared that it could be something bad but instantly see Cedric's handwriting I let out the breathe was holding in. I opened the letter fully to read that it was a sort of invitation to go to his room that night, after dinner and if you are wondering how I will get around doing this because house are not permitted to enter other houses common rooms it because Cedric is a prefect so he had the option to have his own room and he took the opportunity and who wouldn't. Him having his own room means the only thing that will cause a problem is getting me into his common room then up to his room without anyone seeing me.I would be meeting him outside Hufflepuff common room entrance and he would sneak me in. I had finished my dinner and I was now on my way to the Hufflepuff entrance with some spare clothes in case I decide to spend the night, of course I let Hermione and Regan know where I was going and there would be a chance, I wouldn't return that night. Cedric was waiting outside for me and obviously heard my foot steps as he turned his had in my direction, luckily enough no one was around as dinner was still in progress and it's before curfew. I made my way up to him and gave him a quick hug and kiss before looking around the corridors to see if there was anyone there and there wasn't thankfully. Cedric whispered the password and the door opened, he grabbed my hand and lead me inside, we made our way to his room as quickly as possible, once in his room he locked the door and I studied the room I was standing it. It was beautifully decorated in Hufflepuff colours and looked totally different to my room. I placed my little bag down on the floor by the door and made my way over to his bed and sat down crossing my legs, Cedric had gone into the toilet attached to the room before re-entering the room in his Pjs well only the bottoms but was placing his top on "leave the top off Puffle, the view is much nicer that way" he looked at me and laughed while shaking his head at me, he threw the top down on the floor before heading in my direction hugging me and slowly pushing me down onto my back. We were cuddling in silence while he was tracing things on my back, I was so relaxed around him, I had no cares or worries when I'm with him. I looked up at his face and studied his features before leaning up and kissing his defined jaw line and up to his lips, things got heated pretty quickly as you can imagine, clothes were on the floor in a matter of seconds and even though this wasn't our first time I still covered my body up. Cedric grabbed my hands and studied my body in its naked glory. We reshuffled so that we were more comfortable on the bed before getting into another heated make out session, Cedric broke away and slowly made his way down my body kissing every part his could reach before stopping over my heat, he looked up at me as if he was asking permission, I nodded of course giving him it. He started off by slowly flicking his tongue up and down on my clit which caused me to whimper out, it didn't take him long before he was speeding up and adding fingers. I was a moaning mess. I soon hit my high and was panting away while Cedric was cleaning up his mess, he comes back up to my lips and gives me a kiss before lining up his member to my entrance and again asking me with his eyes for permission, I nodded and he slowly and gently pushed himself in. It took me a few seconds to adjust put he was soon moving at a fast past, hitting the right spot each time, I grabbed his back and clawed away at it while trying to hid my moans in his neck as I don't know how thin these walls are and don't really need anyone hearing this.I came to my high again before flipping over so I was on top, re aligning up and lowering down before riding away on his dick, it is a feeling that is so hard to explain because it feels like you whole insides are about to explode but you don't know where from, and there is nothing you can really do about the pleasure except moan out. This went on and the pleasure kept getting more and more intense every time I reached my high. Cedric reached his high and we collapsed on his bed cuddling and panting away, we decided to jump in the shower to clean off and head to bed as we were tired and I needed to sneak out early in the morning to risk not getting caught.  

>>>>>>TIME SKIP TO THIRD TASK>>>>>>>  

Today was a Saturday and it was the third and final task, we had worked out the it was a maze and there was something you needed to find and the first person to find it will be the winner. I was currently with Cedric away from everyone because his Father was here and he still isn't aware of our relationship. I was hugging Cedric, I think the tightest I have ever done before but I just love how he smells. "Good luck Puffle, no matter the outcome I'm so proud of you and you should be too, I should head off and find the others as its about to start, I love you Cedric" I leaned up and kissed him "I love you too Lindsey". I walked away from him and made my way up to the others in the stands, I found the pretty quickly and sat between Regan and Taehyung. There was plenty of loud chatter around us the soon came to an end when Professor Dumbledore starts his speech he does at the beginning of each task, he introduces each champion and explains the task to everyone. Cedric would be entering the maze first as he was in the lead, he looks my way smiling at me before looking back at the maze entrance and waiting for his signal to enter. Bang the signal sounded and he was of out of sight.All four champions had no entered the maze and I guess it was now a waiting game to see who would come out victorious This really was a waiting game and it felt like we was waiting aged for something to happen, when all the sudden a bright red flare was in the sky indicating that someone wanted to get out of the maze and forfeit thier place in the competition, I hope it wasn't Cedric or Harry. It turned out that it was Fleur who had released the flare which means Cedric and Harry still had a chance to win. There was even more waiting for something to happen and I was getting worried because something should off happened by now right but there was nothing. I was getting really nervous that something bad had happened or about to. I grabbed Regan's hand and squeezed to ease my nerves. "guys shouldn't there be a winner by now we have been here for nearly an hour, I didn't think the maze was that big" just as Regan was about to respond there was a flash of light and a thud on the floor, someone had won, when I looked closer, I could see that it was Harry and Cedric, everyone from Hogwarts started cheering but I could sense something was wrong, Harry was crying and Cedric wasn't moving, why wasn't he moving. I placed my hands on my chest and prayed he was playing a trick on us but soon realised that it wasn't a game and he was dead, his dad ran towards Cedrics lifeless body and cried over it along with Harry, my heart broke watching his dad over his body but for some reason no tears escaped my body it was like I was numb, I just stood there in complete shock not knowing what to do or think, Regan turned to me but I just stood there. Everything around me was slowly disappearing and before I knew it everything went black...... 

———————————————————————————

I think everyone knows how Cedric's Death went so I don't need to go into the details of it.