Chapter 85- New home

Lindsey's POV

Scarlett was now a few months old and Regan and Tae had found a place of their own and moved out. So Draco and I decided it was time to add another addition to the house and no I'm not pregnant or planning on getting pregnant anytime soon. We wanted to get a dog, so we went to the shelter and fell in love with a black Labrador Puppy with the most adorable face. We adopted the dog that day and took it home with us, after getting all the essentials we need for round the house of course. We had Actually had an owl from Regan inviting us all to a housewarming Dinner this saturday as I guess i could surprise them with the puppy then and hopefully have a name for her.

Regans PoV

Regans PoV

"Are you sure about this?" Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
"Yes don't worry. They will either turn up or not, it's not a big deal." I reassured him. It had been a long time coming. Almost a whole year of hard work and now Taehyung's home is exactly how he wants it. Every inch of the place has completely changed, nothing like it was before. Every piece of furniture removed, all the flooring pulled up  and the dark interior was now bright. I had been talking to Tae about having a housewarming dinner party now everything is done. Initially Taehyung was excited and thought it was a good idea to get everyone together but that changed when I brought up inviting my parents.

I have tried little baby steps to get my parents to see Taehyung's good side. He's been walking me to my parents house and picking me up. Giving small gifts like flowers to my mum. And Despite being old enough to do what I want , I let them keep a little control as a way of trust building. Example being a curfew and being modestly dressed when I see tae. It seems to be working as mum now says hello and goodbye to him and my dad gives him a nod of acknowledgement. But that really is the existent of their communication. Mums stopped badgering me to leave him too. I think after a year of their daughter being happy with someone has helped them get used to the idea of us.

I had sent owls to everyone :Harry, Ron, Hermione, Lindsey, Draco and Lindsey's parents, the Weasleys, Tae's mum and aunt and Taehyung had made a few friends in his support group which he wanted to invite too. I decided to ask my parents in person as I was home tonight anyway. Taehyung walked me to my family home, hand in hand, my mum was Sweeping the leaves off the front porch when we arrived.
"Hi mum" I said like usual
"Goodevening Minnie." Taehyung greeted my mum and she did the same to him. I gave him a hug before he headed back. He didn't want to stay while I asked in case they weren't very nice.

I waited till after dinner while we was clearing up to finally ask them
"Umm so we've finished the house and we are going to have a dinner party this Saturday to celebrate. Taehyung and I would like you to come see what we've done to the house." I was a bit nervous but reminded myself that I can't control what they think. Mum and dad stopped washing and drying the dishes and turned to me.
"Does he really want us there or are you asking because you feel you have to." Mum asked without much emotion
"Of course he wants you there . He wants us to just be a normal couple with normal family relationships. Lindsey's parents and the Weasley's will be there so it's not like you have to be around him. His mum Jisoo and aunt Rin are coming, they are nice people. I'm not going to make you come to the party, it's just if you want to." They told me they'd think about it but I didn't get an answer from them and it's now Saturday morning.