Chapter 75- Reunited with our boys.

Regans PoV

It was really it. The battle was about to happen and everyone was rushing around trying to prepare for the fight to begin. Lindsey and I started to head down the staircase to help but I felt like I needed to check the parchment incase Taehyung had any helpful information. I pulled Lindsey aside "hang on let me check if Taehyung knows anything." She nodded and I pulled the parchment from my inner pocket. I was shocked to see Taehyung's handwriting. It had been so long since he last wrote to me.

"Draco and I are at Hogwarts. Come find me princess." My heart stopped , they were in the castle.

"Taehyung and Draco are here. Tae wants me to go find him." I had to shout over the loud chaos around us.

"Go find Tae. Now I know Draco's here. I need to tell him. I need him to know about the baby. In case something happens I just want him to know." I nodded completely understanding and gave Lindsey a tight hug.

"Meet me back here. Let's go get our boys." With that we rushed off. Lindsey most likely headed to the dungeons where the Slytherin students were being held, and I rushed up towards the library.

Pushing past and bumping into everyone, I've never ran so fast , my heart was pounding and my breathing was heavy. My feet carried me as quickly as they could to the library door. No one was here. Why would they be in this situation? I went straight to the back of the library and pulled out my wand, brushing it along the brick to open the door. I put it away and pushed the door open. I ran in and my heart sank as I looked at the empty window seat. He's not here? Where could he be? I then heard the door shut behind me and I snapped my body around to face the door.

Taehyung's PoV

My heart jumped out of my chest when the door swung open. Regan had rushed in and not seen me leaning against the wall waiting for her. Her shoulders fell in disappointment but I was right behind her. Butterflies filled my chest. I gently pushed the door shut which immediately caught her attention. I froze and so did she. My heart fluttered uncontrollably as we locked eyes. She's right there. Nothing's stopping me anymore but I can't move. The trauma and guilt from the last year held me in place. I was about to speak but Regan rushed towards me, forcefully pinning me against the wall, her lips crashed into mine. Instantly I was intoxicated by her. Every nerve in my body wanted to give in to her but As much as I missed her I tried to pull away. I wanted to talk to her before I couldn't hold back anymore. I can't pretend I'm still her Taehyung. I stumbled sideways but that only made my situation worse as I fell back laying on the low wooden desk and Regan  immediately straddled my lap. Not willing to part from my lips and run her fingers through my hair. I think the initial lust wore off when she realised I was holding back.

"Tae? What's wrong, aren't you glad to see me?" My heart broke at her words. I sat up with her still seated on me and pushed a stray hair behind her ear. "Of course I am-" she went to kiss me again but I moved my head back stopping her. "B-but I'm not... okay. I'm not the same." I said shakily.

She searched my face for an answer but didn't understand. She got up from my lap and walked over to the window, I got up and nervously fiddled with my jacket sleeve. "I'm not the same as I was the last time you and I were happy. I need to tell-" she snapped round and faced me.

"You are the same. The look in your eye when you saw me at Malfoy manor was all I needed to see. You are the same as the day we said goodbye. Even just now when I turned and saw your face. Your heart skipped just as mine did. My feelings haven't changed or gone away. I loved you then and I love you now." She is everything I don't deserve and I didn't know what to say. We've never put a proper label to our feelings before. Until now. She loves me.