Chapter 33- Yule Ball- Lindsey's POV

Trying something different here. 2 chapters based on the same event from different POV

--------------------------------------------------------------
When I tell you that the past few weeks have been hectic and rather stressful I wouldn't be lying to you. Every girl stressed about looking thier best or not having dates or what hairstyle and makeup to got for and the boys all scared of asking girls as dates. I had shown Ced t he colour of my dress so that he could find a way of adding it into his dress robes somehow and he informed me that I wouldn't need to find and necklace as he had a perfect one for me that he would give me on the day of the Yule ball which just so happens to be today. It's also Christmas day today but no one was really worried about that around Hogwarts today as that main focus was the Yule Ball. My Parents still sent me some presents which I had opened this morning when I gave Regan her presents too. We didn't really go mad, I just put together a hamper of all her favourite things from the muggle world and wizarding world. My Parents had sent me over a beautiful ring from y favourite jewellery shop in the muggle world. It matched my dress perfectly so you know I'll be wearing it tonight. I have just finished breakfast and was now making my way back to my dorm room to grab my things so I could have a shower, wash my hair and shave. You know the routine most girls go through before a bg dance or party. My dress and shoes are already hanging by my bed waiting to me put on. The ball started at 8pm and I hate rushing around, it was 11 am right now and I'm planning on letting my hair dry natually as I don't want to damage it. I still hadn't really decided what I wanted to do with my hair or make up for that fact so that why I wanted to give myself as much time as possible. Good thing is that I still perfectly fit in my dress and I would know this because I tried it on yesterday to make sure. I had finished up in the shower and dries off before jumping in to some comfy shorts and oversized top, I walked back in the dorm putting all my bits away and hanging my towel up to allow it to dry. I then proceded to grab all the things I needed to get ready out of the drawers and place them on the dressing table next to my bed. Regan had now headed off to shower and do the same as me, she has much longer hair then I do so hers will take longer to dry and style. I sat on my bed reading my Care for Magical Creatures book just because I love this book, while I waited for my hair to dry. Regan was now begun blow drying her hair so I coulnd't quite concentrate on the book, I placed to book down and walked over to Reegs taking the blow dryer out of her hands and started helping her dry her long locks. This also helped dry my hair quicker as well. By the time I had finished drying her hair it was already 2pm meaning it was time to start thinking about what I want to do with my hair and makeup. I walk over to the dressing table and looked at all the things I had lied out infront of me before working out whether I wanted to do full glam or neutral. I never really do make up but when I do I think it come out really well. After thinking about what hairstyle and makeup to do for about 30 minutes I opted for these as my choices.

 After thinking about what hairstyle and makeup to do for about 30 minutes I opted for these as my choices