Chapter 61- SECTUMSEMPRA

We were sitting in the great hall a few days after Ron was taken into hospital, he was perfectly fine now but was still un sure on who was trying to poison Dumbledore. He was sitting there holding his wand while Lavender was sitting oppositive him just staring at him, all of the sudden it had started snowing and of course the only person it could be was Ron as he was the only one holding his wand. He had asked us how exactly he broke up with Lavender again, Hermione explained it missing out the part where he mumbled Hermione's name, Ron did look happy about not being with Lavender anymore I guess, she was a bit of a weird character. Just as we had finished the conversation Katie Bell walked past, the girl who was possessed outside of the Three Broomsticks. Harry Jumped up to talk to her I guess about if she remembers anything. The conversation didn't last long because she looked behind Harry towards Draco who once realised, he was being looked at he turned and walked out the great hall. I knew what he had done but no one else knew. Harry rushes off after him, I look towards Regan before grabbing my things and walking after them, this was only going to end one way and that was with someone hurt. I tried to keep my distance until they both walked into the toilets. I let Harry fully walk in before sneaking in, I could hear Draco's cries, he was hurting, he didn't want to do this. I was hiding away when I heard grunting and things breaking, glass smashing and water running. This went on for a few moments when I heard "SECTUMSEMPRA" being shouted. I had never heard of the spell before but knew it was a bad one when everything went silent for a moment before cries of pain and struggles of breath could be heard. I make my way out of the spot I was hiding in to see Draco lying on the floor in a puddle which was slowly turning red due to the blood that was leaving Draco's body. I ran over to him making sure he stayed calm and stayed conscious until some form of help arrived. I looked up at Harry with a shocked face, where did he learn such a spell, why would he use it on Draco or anyone for that matter. I turn my attention back to Draco "I'm here Bon Bon, everything is going to ok, help is on the way, I won't leave your side." just as I had finished saying that in came Professor Snape, I jumped up from my spot so that he could get closer to Draco.

He told Harry to leave which he did and I went back to Draco's side holding his hand as Professor Snape reversed the spell

He told Harry to leave which he did and I went back to Draco's side holding his hand as Professor Snape reversed the spell. Draco was rushed into the hospital wing where I stayed by his side for a few hours until he needed his rest. I'd come back the next day to see him.

I made my way back to the Common Room as it's after dinner, I guess I wasn't going to be eating tonight. I walked in the common room to see Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione and Regan sitting there all surrounding Harry, I was pissed at Harry but I wasn't about to show it. He was holding this book in his hand, which is where he got the spell from. I walked in at the end of the conversation where he was explaining how he needed to get rid of the book and hid it where some no one will find it. Ginny suggested that she knew a place where they could hide it, they walked out the room leaving the rest of us to entertain ourselves until they return. We took this time to go and get changed out our uniforms as we still had ages until we needed to be in bed. We decided to chill down stairs in front of the fire waiting for Harry to return which was only about half an hour later. He sat down next to Regan and I on the sofa and told us that he needed to do something that involves him taking the liquid luck, I guess it was for Dumbledore and had something to do with finding out the truth about Slughorn. He sipped half the liquid and gave Hermione the rest of the jar, stood up and walked out the common room as if nothing was going to hurt him or that he won't get in trouble for sneaking out after curfew.