Chapter 10: look at that dElIciOuS cHanCe BaLL

Today started out...

-

-

-

interestingly.

The second I rounded the corner on my ususal route to school, I could already see them.

The crowd of reporters armed with giant cameras, microphone and notepads.

Imediately I turned tail, hoping to find some other way into UA.

It wasn't that I was camera shy, hell I welcomed attention. It was that being surrounded by that crowd of really sweaty, really desperate people at like 7 in the morning was extremely undesirable.

"You there!"

'shit...'

I straightened up and turned to face the oncoming hoard.

"How is All Might like as a teacher?!"

"ANY RAUNCHY LOVE AFFAIR WITH ALL MIGHT AND OTHER TEACHERS?!"

"What has All Might taught you!?"

-

-

-

'wtf was with that second question...?!?!?'

I sigh and laugh apprehensively, backing up only to have them chase me for every step I took.

"Well..." I begin, adjusting my bag on my shoulder.

"He teaches us a lot, he's great reference for us fledgling heroes," I grin, most of the reporters hurridly scribbling down my words.

One of them, however...

-

-

-

"We've had reports of you hanging around with pro hero Hawks! He doesn't teach at this school so what is his relationship to you?!"

I watched in horror as all the scratching pens and bowed heads ceased, the crowd now looking up at me with glints in their eyes.

"A-All Might has also taught us one more thing," I chuckle, taking that as my cue to leave.

-

-

-

"Always exit...LIKE A HERO!"

I give a quick salute and use air pressure to fly me up and over the crowd. It felt pretty cool honestly, flying above all those people. The residual wind from my stunt seemed to blow away lose items like hats and sunglasses while also messing up a few notepad, leaving me free from persuers as I dash towards the UA entrance.

Still I couldn't help worrying.

'if the media were all around All Might teaching at UA... Would villains begin targeting UA...?'
___________

"Class election...?" I ask Yayorozu who was sitting in front of me. 

Again I kinda sorta zoned out.

You can't really blame me, I was still trying to figure out what it was that I remembered from my lost memories yesterday. Plus the press that were yapping away outside didn't help either.

She nodded, further explaining how the elected class president could have an advantage with getting hero agencies to notice them.

'hmmm...'