Chapter 51: artificial strawberry flavoured biscuits. yes. thats the title.

"Hmm, shopping?" I mutter into the phone currently wedged between my chin and shoulder as my hands were busy putting my suit away.

"Sure, who else's going?" I ask Denki as I grab my phone properly.

"Seems like almost everyone is going- ah..." He trails of, sewmingly recalling something. "Except Todoroki and Bakugou..."

"...Ryo could you-"

"On it~!" Grinning as I bid the human pikachu a quick goodbye. Any chance I got to annoy Bakuhoe was a welcome one.
____________

"YO!" I yell towards the group of 1A students huddled in a group in the main square of the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall. How very un-social distanced of them.

"SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME GO-!" The angry blonde shook me off.

Ah, forgot to mention.

-

-

My pomeranian was with me.

"Ryo!" Kaminari grinned, giving me a high five before leaning in. "Its a miracle how you got him to come..." He commented, barely keeping under the angry blonde's radar as Kiri goes to talk to him.

"Hmm, what can I say, I have my ways~" I grin and Denki sighs.

"And even more of a miracle how you haven't been blown to bits yet..." Jirou shakes her head as she comes up from behind Denki.

"Well my miracles ain't run out yet," I grin as I spot a certain duo-coloured boy rounding a corner of the mall, looking a tad lost. "Shoto! Here!"

He spots me and it almost seems like he had cat ears that perked up at my call.

He jogs over, talking to Midoriya briefly before joining our group.

"Ryo," he nods.

"Dang Ryo, can you manipulate people too?" Denki laughs incredulously and I shrug. "Nahhh~ I'm just so irresistable that you can't help but wanna be near me," I sigh dramatically, leaning against Shoto.

I tilt my head to look up at him.

"Right~?" I grin.

Now I fully meant for this to just tease him. I expected a shrug or even for him to ignore me but...

-

-

-

I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO AGREE-!!!

He looks up thoughtfully before nodding, very OBVIOUSLY TAKING IT FAR TOO SERIOUSLY.

I choke and lurch back onto my feet.

"You weren't supposed to..." I mutter, bringing the back of my hand to my lips to block my heated face.

I see Jirou share a look with an approaching Mina as Denki just laughs. I glare at the boy before a jacket flops over my head.

I grab it before turning back to direct my pointed stare at the blonde behind me instead.

"Its yours dumbass," he huffed as I slowly recognised the cloth draped over my arm. It was the letterman jacket I lent Bakugou back on I-Island.

I made a small 'oh'.

I'd been looking for it when I got back, I guess I completely forgot I lent it to Bakuhoe.

"Alright guys! Get in your groups!" Hagakure cheered from next to Mina, the two of them seemingly the ringleaders of this whole affair. "1A Camping Stuff Run, go!" Mina grinned before the class slowly split up.

"Hey Jirou, Denki-!" I call out to the two who had originally been in separate groups.

"There's a sale on records upstairs, maybe you two should go check it out later," I give Denki a subtle wink. "Yknow? Together?" I emphasize before turning them both around and shoving them forwards, maybe purposely pushing the together in the proccess.

I know.

I'm doing the Lords work.

"Ryo," I turn back to see my two lapdogs standing there, rather alone and one quite pointedly avoiding the other.

I sigh, grabbing them each by the arm.

"Let's get snacks! Supermarket here we come!" I laugh, dragging the two of them along, much to Bakuhoe's protests.

We practically burn rubber as we zoom through the supermarket's doors. "Todoroki, basket!" I command like some child playing military officer and he obliges, quickly snatching up a green basket before we passed it.

"Here...!" I grin, finally releasing the grumbling Bakugou and now messy-haired Todoroki.

"Jesus, how do you mess your hair up that much?" Bakugou scolds in a tone I suppose was meant to be more threatening but came across as more of a mom chiding her kids. He picked at Todoroki's candycane coloured locks before he seems to catch himself, folding his hands back and across his chest.

"I'll say, keeping that colour split down the centre must be some work huh?" I chuckle, trying to take the basket from Shoto but-

"It's ok, I'll hold it," he murmurs, pulling the basket closer to him.

"Aww, thanks Shoto!" I grin before turning to Bakugou.

"You should learn to be nice like him ya know? Or ya won't get a girlfriend~" I tease, twirling down the snack aisle as he angrily stomps after me.

"WHO THE HELL SAYS I WANT A DAMN GIRLFRIE-"

"OMG BAKUGOU SHUT YOUR QUIZNACK! THEY HAVE STRAWBERRY HELLO PANDA!" I practically screech, basically clearing the shelf of the pink cardboard carton with the cartoon panda upon it. I dump the boxes into the basket and flutter further down the aisle.

Bakugou gruffly huffs to which Todoroki just gives him a pat on his head.

As you can imagine, this causes the blonde to freeze up in a mix of anger and shock.

"There there..." Todoroki mumbles before following after Ryo.

-

-

-

"I'M NOT A FUCKING DOG!!!!"
___________

"Wait, YOU'VE NEVER TRIED THIS??" I gasp, holding the pastel pink pocky box.

Shoto shakes his head.

"I haven't eaten many sweets," he blinks at me and I nearly cry right then and there.

THIS IS ABUSE.

WHAT KIND OF CHILD DOESN'T KNOW THE JOYS OF ARTIFICIAL STRAWBERRY FLAVOURED BISCUITS???

"What the hell?" Even Bakuhoe seems shocked as he stares incredulously at the boy.

"Katsuki, you know what this means..." I mutter, holding up the carton.

"DON'T CALL ME-"

"WE ARE GETTING ALL THE STRAWBERRY SNACKS!"

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING CALL ME KA-"

-

-

"IF YOU LOT DON'T STOP SHOUTING I WILL HAVE YOU KICKED OUT!"