Chapter 50: living vicariously through my characters cause Miss Rona~~

"IF WE MISS OUR FLIGHT BECAUSE OF YOUR DUMBASS-" Bakugou huffed, stomping down the aisles angrily, my jacket drapped over his shoulders.

See he didn't have any clean clothes aside from a tank top seeing as we had to get changed at my place so I lent him my letterman jacket.

Well I say mine but it was just a jacket I borrowed from Hawks and never bothered to return.

I mean he never asked me about it so...

-

-

"Shoto?" I call out, lugging my luggage behind me.

Bakugou audibly clicks his tongue beside me. I whack him with the back of my fist and jog towards the duo-toned boy. "Ryo?" He calls out, the tiniest smile on his lips. "You're boarding at this gate too?" I grin, holding up my flight ticket, the gate number prominently displayed.

He nods, holding out his own.

Again, Bakugou makes an unsavoury noise.

And again I whack him.

I toss my arm around the explosive boy and smoosh our faces together. I raise a finger to point at the thrashing Pomeranian. "Caramel, over here is also boarding at this gate! What are the chances?"

Bakugou grabs me by the shirt collar. "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!"

"What? Wanna be called burnt sugar, it'd fit~" I muse, holding my hands up in a feigned surrender.

"YOU-"

"Ryo, we're boarding," Todoroki reminds, passing me the handle of my trolley that I must've dropped when Bakugou started manhandling me.

"Oh right," I turn back to the blonde who still had my collar in his fists and jabbed a thumb at the now opened gate. "Let's go!"

Bakugou stares at me incredulously before dropping me unceremoniously and stomping off, his hoversack tossed over his shoulder.

"C'mon Shoto, let's go put a leash on Lord Explosion Murder," I snicker, grabbing Todoroki's hand in my own as I drag us to the direction the fuming blonde went in.

"...you're calling me..." He mumbles and I can't quite catch what he said.

"What?!" I call back, over the drone of people rushing to board.

"...nothing," I hear him sigh.

-

-

-

Then, the slightest chuckle.
_________

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Bakugou hollered, his ticket crumpling in his hands.

Shoto stands incredulously as I hurry to apease the annoyed passengers who had been so rudely frightened by our screaming Pomeranian.

"shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down...!" I whisper yell, shoving the blonde into the furthest isle seat before plonking down into the middle one.

"Now buckle up...!" I toss the unclasped seat belt onto his lap which he just throws aside.

-

-

-

And here we see a bickering Ryo and Katsuki in the wild as the taller one attempts to strap the blonde boy in, to much retaliation. Meanwhile, our most well behaved child Shoto sits down calmly in the last available seat and pop in his earbuds.