Chapter 27: *insert bakugou oioioi remix here*

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN PRETTY BOY NUMBER TWO!" Mina yelled as she zipped around the arena, her corrosive slime acting as a lubricant to let her cover a large area of space much faster.

"Big words for a glorified magma cube!" I grin, dropping to my knees to place a hand on the floor.

The platform we fought on was made to your typical, commercial outdoor concrete. It was practically my playground with how much I'd trained to manipulate such a common material.

The floor rumbled before large spikes shot out of the floor, blocking and rerouting Mina. She let out a few shocked gasps but wasn't too affected by it once she reached a speed faster than my spokes could catch up to her.

I grimaced and got the heck out of dodge as she lunged at me with grabby hands coated in her corrosive muck.

I quickly got up from where my forward roll had landed me and swiped a hand out before me, forming a condensed sheet of air that blocked Mina just as she threw a ball of too my way. She continued with her barrage of attacks, pushing me closer to the boundary as I fumbled to match her pace with timed waves of my hand.

'time to end this I guess...'

With one final wave of my hand, I duck down and place my palm on the concrete, sending the floor under her shooting back.

She landed on her glutes right outside of the boundary.

-

-

-

-

-

"AND THE WINNER IS RYO YAMADA FROM CLASS 1A!!!!"

Damn it felt good to have your name announced like you'd just caught the golden snitch, winning against them godforsaken Gryfdindors. Like it's so unfair, they ALWAYS win. Hah. SUCK IT!

-

-

-

-

...Anyways...

I dust off my palms and walk over to the grumpy slimeball, offering a hand. She pouts and looks away but still makes a grab for my hand.

Now I had two options here.

Let her grab my hand, pull her up, nice friendly thump on the back, crowd cheers my name, high-fives all around.

-

-

-

OR...

I could y'know, maybe avoid her grab and, perhaps, let her fall back onto her ass. Which would probably lead to her being even more angry....

-

-

-

You bet your sweet sweet Bokuto ass that I chose the latter option.

I skillfully avoided a slimeball of rage she hurled my way and made a dash for the exits.

'I'm gonna regret that tomorrow...'

I take a fleeting glance back at the scowl of pure hatred on Mina's face.

-

-

-

-

-

'...WELL PROCRASTINATION HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY PASSION.'

____________

From afar, Bakugou watches as the boy rushes back into the building.

A strange frustration builds up in his stomach and he turns away from Kaminari's prodding gaze, leaving the audience stands to head to his prep room.

As he storms down the halls, he fails to notice that the door he was about to knock down was in fact not the one that led to his assigned prep room.

-

-

-

-

Oh well, too late.

"Hah?" The two men who both ranked higher than Midoriya, the damn main character, in the MHA popularity poll locked eyes. The angry Pomeranian skulked forward.

"...oi oi oi...!"

Ahh my fujoshi hart.

-

-

-

-

-

*cue explosion noises*

*table dies*

-

-

-

Nevermind...

"I may have made a mistake," Oh really Sherlock? "But you better bring all you've got! Got it, Icyhot?!" He hollers before unleashing yet another wave of loud-ass explosions.

Todoroki simply stares ahead, mind elsewhere.

We stan a stone-faced king.

________

'Tokoyami, huh?' I glance up at the newly updated brackets and hum.

Now that would be a tough one.

Dark shadow wasn't exactly matter, I couldn't do crap to him. Plus he allows Tokoyami to fly which means whatever I did to the arena under our feet wouldn't matter.

So what could I do...?

-

-

-

-

Then an idea pops into my head.

-

-

-

'hope Tokoyami likes it wet~'

-

-

-

Wait that's not what I meant-

______

Once the feral puppy had left, Todoroki was once again left in a mind-numbing silence.

-

-

Save for a few curses from some unkown source down the hall.

-

-

He stared down at his left hand, the whisper of a flame dancing fleetingly between his fingertips.

He grimaces and clenches his fist, smothering the flames.

The words from Ryo resound vividly in his mind, as though it had been etched into it by some force.

'Being a hero...my left side...'

-

-

-

"It's all...me...?"

_________

YALL, ITS BEEN WAY TOO LONG.

YA GURL IS BACK, STILL HELLA INCONSISTANT, BUT BACK.

LUV ALL OF YOU, HAVE A GUD ONE 💖💖