Chapter 55: aiyo this kinda ✨ F R U I T Y ✨

"Damn..." I groan, a warmth rushing over my body.

Lithe fingers gather my hair, setting it over my shoulder as I shiver.

Calloused palms work their way down my shoulderblades to the small of my back, a pressure building in the pits of my stomach.

"Fuck, thats so good..." I mutter under my breath as he works his way back to my neck.

"You're so fucking tense," Katsuki growls, leaning in closer as indicated by the wet sounds.

"Can't... Help it..." I strain out as he hits a spot that makes me wince.

Palms cup my face, making me look up into mismatched eyes. "You're ok, just breathe," Shoto shushes gently, gently taking my hands into his.

I breathe out slowly as he presses his forehead to mine.

"Try to relax, it should help," he mutters and I nod as he gives a small smile.

-

-

-

-

-

"WHAT IS THIS FANSERVICE!?!?!?!" Kaminari screeches as Kirishima only looks away, a pink dusting his cheeks.

"What?" I question as the three of us look up at the other boys. Most of them are either avoiding eye contact or simply chucking awkwardly.

I roll my eyes in annoyance as I shuffle away from Mr Boomboom, my massage having been oh so rudely interrupted.

"Well at least the water will help the soreness tomorrow," I sighed, sinking further into the hotspring's steaming water.

Just as I was about to shut my eyes...

-

"-WELL SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO GET SOME ACTION AROUND HERE!!!"

The raised voice of a certain grape boy caught my attention.

He was in a towel, thankfully, one hand pointed at the barrier between the two gendered onsens and another jabbed towards the three of us. We share puzzled looks before I glanced back over at the boy of stunted height.

"What's got the pervert's panties up in a twist?" I nudge Kirishima with my elbow to get his attention. He looked at me uneasily and sighed. "He's planning on scaling the fence to see the girls bathing," Kirishima tutted. "So not manly."

I roll my eyes, "Is it a surprise? With his height, man's got the dick of a tictac..." I muse as the balls for brained boy latched onto the flimsy wooden fence and began scalong it with the help of his quirk.

With balls supporting his weight and another set of balls leading his mind, he climbed higher and higher as I sighed. I slid out of the warmth of the bath and treaded over to the fence, placing a hand on it to stop the prince of perverts before he reached the top.

However...

"Get off the fence!" I heard the yell of a young boy just as the repulsive recluse with a rotten reputation plummeted from above, landing in the bath with a tiny foomp.

"Shucks, missed the floor by a hair," I mumbled sarcastically. I strained my eyes to look up at the hero who was protecting the girls' sanctities from the eyes of the portly prying pervert. (Alliteration BABIEEEE)

I spotted the same young boy whom I'd only caught the faintest of glimpse of previously.

"Hah! Nice aim," Bakugou chuckled at the boy as I slid back into the steaming water beside him.

I hadn't quite seen it from my angle but it seemed that the little boy had used his, still weak but effective, hydrokenisis quirk to watergun the downright despicable demon right in the face. This in turn thwarting his plans.

"Hmm, kid has good control for his age," I murmur to which Shoto nods.

-

-

-

"Oh right! Bakugou its your turn for a massage-"

The boys turn to us, eyes wide.

-

"NO!!!!"
____________

"Woah! You look like Inuyasha!!!" Hagakure chirped.

We had all just taken our showers and it seemed the girls had finished at about the same time as the class was assembled by the shower room doors.

I lift a wet lock of hair curiously before placing hands on my head like I had ears.

"Haven't watched it but..."

-

"Aiyo, I'm Inuyasha, original hottie," I grin to almost All Might proportions to which Hagakure only seems to slump, disapointed, as evidenced by her longsleeved pyjama shirt.

"That's not it dumbass," Bakugou rolled his eyes as he sadled up alongside me, towel over his usually durian-like hair that was now flatter from the weight of being wet.

"Hmm, seems like Katsuki watches Shoujo anime," I snicker, fully expecting the burst of anger that came swiftly after.

"I haven't watched Inuyasha either," Todoroki mumbles as he approaches us, towel slung around his shoulders, hair still sopping wet.

"HAH?! ARE YOU ALL CULTURALLY CHALLENGED???" Katsuki sneered as he grabbed Shoto's towel. "ALSO DRY YOUR DAMN HAIR!" He began vigorously ruffling the towel through Icyhot's hair, practically causing the poor boy to headbang like he was in the moshpit of an ACDC concert.

After thoroughly scrambling our Peppermint boy's brains, Katsuki whipped the towel off the boy's head to reveal...

-

*poof!*

-

"Katshoto Todogou...!" I mutter before fucking exploding in laughter.

It seemed our usual group had unknowingly assembled around us as I was soon being simultaneously pulled up by a Kirishima desperately trying to stop the snorts from escaping and dragged down Denki who was on the floor, apparently intent on taking me down with him as he cackled like a drunk hyena.

"Is that how you style your hair Bakugou-?!" Denki guffaws through fits of laughter, causing us to burst into another mini giggle fit.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! NO ITS NOT!" He practically incinerates the towel clutched in his grip as it falls to the floor, now just ash.

"IT'S LIKE THAT NORMALLY!" He seethes, probably think it'd help his case.

-

It did not.

-

"PHAHAHAHHAHA"

"SHUT UP 1A!"

_________

Yall its been a HAWT minute soooo have some fanservice...? ;)

I'm probably still gonna be really busy but I'm trying my best!

But thank you for all the kind and supportive messages and comments, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Love,
Ari