Chapter 2: I WANNA TAKE YA TO A GAY BARRRR

'ah, its bright.'

-

'Did I...fall asleep?'

-

'well its just gonna be orientation anyways...'

-

-

"...for... I demand...."

'hmm? Who's that...? mom...?'

-

-

-

'lmao what mom?'

I peek open one eye, the fluorescent lights immediately searing purple blotches into my retinas.

I sit forward from my previously leaned back position, spotting the modern literature book I'd used to cover my face as I slept. Following the hand holding it, I found a rather uptight looking megane. "Have you no respect for UA! How dare you fall asleep on day one?!" Ah, he was loud.

"Sorry, sorry, I just didn't get much sleep yesterday," I sighed, getting off my seat and stretching my stiff back.

I took the chance to scan the room, realising how half of the students had already left. "Hmm? What did I miss?" I ask the boy just as my back gives me a nice sharp pop. He frowns and places the opened book face down on my table. "Mr Aizawa is giving us a test, further details will be available in the field. We are to change into our PE attire."

Damn, the formality made me feel like I was speaking to some butler. Plus, what was with that hand motion he was making?Looked like he was doing some crappy Karate Kid remake.

"Alright, thanks Sebastian," I wave him off with a grin and head towards the door.

"My name is Iida Tenya!" He shouted from behind me. I spun around to the most amusing sight of him stiffly slashing his hand down in the chopping motion more vigourously than before. "Well I'm Ryo Yamada, nice to meet you Tenya!"

Considering how "proper" he was acting, I knew he'd have an issue with me addressing him with his first name right off the bat.

Maybe thats why I did it, puhuhu.

"One does not simply address-!" Before he could finish his sentence, I'd slid past the remaining students and slipped out into the hall.

Lets go check out the competition!
_________

"Woah! Your body is so manly Bakugou!" A familiarly chummy voice yelled out as I had my head burried in my locker, pulling out my PE uniform.

'...my gaydar is RINGING'

I turned to check out the situation, clothes in hand.

There, Kirishima was facing a blonde, both of them shirtless at this point. The blonde merely clicked his tongue and looked away, pulling the shirt over his head. "Why so Tsundere Bakugou?" I chime in, peeling the stiff school uniform from my torso. "You-!"

"He's not wrong, you have a good body," when in doubt, make it gay I say.

So I did.

I flash the speechless boy a grin as I shrugged on the PE top.

"Oh! Yamada! You too!" Kaminari suddenly elbowed me from behind. I glanced back to send an annoyed grimace to the shirtless boy. "I can totally believe you being a model with that bod!" I roll my eyes but smile anyways. "Thanks shrimpy~" I bite back, opening my locker to stuff my school uniform into before the quippy boy could respond.

As I inevitably closed the door, he greeted me with an exagerated pout. "Hey, some girls like that look," my grin widens as I ruffle his his yellow hair.

"Well, I think you look super manly too Kaminari!" Kirishima, ever the cinnamon bun he was, gave a sharp toothed grin.

"KIRISHIMAAAAAA!!!!"

A loud thump later and both boys were on the floor, Kirishima smothered by a sobbing, slobbering Kaminari.

I laugh softly as Bakugou clicks his tongue and turns away.

"Ouch!" A sudden cry caught my attention.

I glanced over at the spot several times, not quite seeing anything until I looked down. There, a small, purple headed boy sat, curled in on himself clutching his eye. I saw the slight sparkle of something metallic retreating into a hole in the wall.

'this wall...'

I run my hand against the drywall as I think.

'seperates the girl and boy's locker rooms...'

-

-

-

'this tiny creep!'

The black haired boy who introduced himself as Sero before, stepped forward, pulling a strange sheet from his elbows and promptly stuck it over the boy's mouth.

'Nice going Sero!'

I walked over to the hole, plastering a hand over my eyes as I bent down beside it. "Not looking, don't mind me," and yet a metal stud thing kept prodding at the hand over my eyes. Still, I placed my other hand over the hole. Closing a small gap like this was no biggie. With a soft groan from the wall, the hole became smaller and smaller and reduced itself to nothing more than a hairline crack. I got back up and dusted my hands off. "That should stop the peeping Tom." I grin as Sero gives me an approving nod. As for the pint sized creep though...

"HOW COULD YOU?!?!?! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEAR MOMO'S HEAVENLY BOSOM INTO MY BRAI-" Sero promptly withdrew more of that tape from his elbows and further restrained the grape headed boy, now resembling more of a cocoon than a person.

High fives were promptly exchanged and then we left the room, a strangely shaped white ball of tape trailing behind us, making curious noises for every step it fell down as we dragged it down the stairs.

Strange...

Still, we made it out onto the field behind the school just after the rest.

"Ehh?! What about the entrance ceremony? Orientation?" The source of that voice was a brunette who stood just a few metres beside me. 'wait, it wasn't already done? So I only slept for like 10 minutes!' I turn to glare at the megane who currently stood slightly in front of me.

The blue haired boy let out a soft sneeze as a shiver racked his body. 'is someone thinking about me?' He thought, wiping his nose with a finger.

"If you're going to become a hero, you have no time for such liesurely events." The person I assumed to be the teacher spoke, scraggly black hair strewn around his face, falling to just below his shoulder level.

'thats Eraserhead? I'd only seen pictures of him with his hair tied up so I almost didn't recognise him...'

"You guys have been doing this since junior-high right? Physical Fitness tests where you aren't allowed to use your quirk?" The man held up a phone, the familiar list of stations written on the screen

'well, I don't remember my Junior-high days but...' I glance over the list of stations once more. 'the guys at the training facility I went to would test me with this every month or so.'

I looked back up just in time to see the fiery blonde from before walking up to the teacher.

"Well, try it with your quirk," Eraserhead, or rather Mr Aizawa, said, tossing Bakugou a softball.

'oh? A physical fitness test with quirks?'

I watch in amusement as Bakugou winds up his throw.

'This'll be intresting'

-

"DIEEEE!!!"

-

-

-

'"die"...'