Chapter 26: why all them hotties got daddy issues...?

"So you dropped out Ojiro?" I ask the blonde as he walked towards the stands.

"Yeah...sorry its just-"

"Nah it was because of Shinsou right?" I wave him off as he looks back at me. "Must suck that he took advantage of you but I respect your strong morals karate kid," we share small smiles before he asks me.

"His quirk...it didn't work on you right? Why...?"

I shrug.

"Beats me..."

The conversation ends with that and he bids me goodbye, heading back into the building.

As for me, I headed further down the hall to complete what I'd set out here to do.

Follow Midoriya and Todoroki.

There was clearly something going on and I wanted to know what it was.

"What...do you mean by that...?" Midoriya's uneasy tone floats from around the corner. I quickly press myself plat against the wall, out of sight.

"It means I felt something similar coming from you..." Todoroki spoke this time. Guess something was going down.

-

"Midoriya are you...?"

-

-

-

'here it comes-!'

-

-

-

"All Might's secret love child or something...?"

-

-

-

Nope.

Laughing.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!" I cackle, popping my head around the corner and using a hand to keep me upright.

"Y-YAMADA-SAN?!" Midoriya squeals and I laugh even harder, staggering towarde Todoroki.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN COME TO THAT-?! HAHA-" I clutched my stomach as my core ached with the vevacious giggling fit I couldn't quite snap out of.

Todorki looked down at me, face completely serious.

"But...is he not...?" Todoroki muttered ans I laughed even harder.

"N-NO! I'M N-NOT!!" Midoriya exclaimed defensively. I only laughed harder.

"B-but its not like you'll believe me...! But its the truth!" He waved his hands frantically as I somehow manage to get a hold of myself, coming to lean against the same wall as Todoroki.

"S-so let me ask you a question..." He looked up at Todoroki. "Why do you think that about me...?"

I tilt my head back to look at the candycane boy beside me.

'this is like some kind of anime or something... Someone get me some popcorn!'

"Since you said "that's not it", that means there is a connection between you and All Might that you can't talk about, right?" WELL LOOK AT SHERLOCK MCSMARTYPANTS OVER HERE.

At this I perked my head up to watch as Midoriya's face twisted considerably. He really couldn't lie huh...? 'remind me to invite him for a round of poker next time...'