Chapter 32: ME AND YO GIRLFRIEND PLAYING DRESSUP IN MY HOUSE-

So, turns out that Endeavor didn't exactly turn in that offer for me...

Ya see, apparently a certain bird brained hero had somehow gotten into the number two hero's offer thingy and added me to the list that previously only included his candycane offspring. One call to the winged hero was all it took for him to spill everything.

I just wish it didn't take the whole day to figure it out...

"Stupid bird..." Endeavor sighed, slamming the phone down.

'I'll say...'

"Well," he paused, looking at me up and down like I was some kind of mannequin in a polka dot clown outfit. "I suppose I will just have to see myself if you are worthy of my tutelage." He stood up and strutted towards the doors.

'now...? ITS LIKE 11PM!'

I sigh under my breath and get up to follow him but...

"This can wait for tomorrow, it's too late for this now," the heterochromatic boy stated firmly, arm against my waist, keeping me from leaving the chair. I turn to the boy, a little flabbergasted by the uncharacteristic tone of his voice. And as if the world hated me, Endeavor turned back and locked eyes with the boy. Jesus, the tension between them practically screamed daddy issues and then some.

"I mean it is later than I'm used to but if we must I'm up for whatever you have planned-" I spiel, trying my best to be polite when the from the door sounds a loud, clear knock.

"Endeavor? You're needed for tonight's patrol," a female voice sounded, muffled from the thick mahogany doors.

The man in question let out a gruff grunt and gave his son a last look before squinting at me. 'Sis, take a picture, it'll last longer...' Without another word, he tugged the door open and spoke curtly to the woman on the other side before leaving the area. Peppermint hopped out of his seat and I followed suit, both of us reporting to the woman who stood in the doorway.

"I have been instructed to show you to your rooms in the agency, follow me," she spoke rather quickly before walking off in a silent beckon for us to follow. We looked at each other before hurridly following suit.

The silence of night was only broken by the sound of our heels clicking against the marble floor. I glanced around the maze of a building. Each door was practically identical and the only decor that accessorised the halls were the occasional, sad looking potted plant and dreary painting. Finally, after like a billion turns, we arrived at a single brown door. "As Mr Yamada's arrival was on such short notice we did not have the chance to arrange a seperate room. If you pass tomorrow's test further arrangements will be made," with that, she gave a curt nod and walked off, down another of the endless hallways.

Me and Todoroki shared another look before I tugged the door knob down and pushed it open.

Inside was a fairly simple room with a desk by the window and a dresser tucked beside the door. The main thing that caught my eye, though, was the super-single sized bed that was shoved in the corner of the room beside the desk.

"Damn, guess I really am a party crasher," I sigh with slight amusement, walking into the room and collapsing into the chair.

Todoroki entered the room behind me, removing and placing his belt on the desk before settling onto the floor. I watched in confusion as he proceeded to lay down on the carpetted floor. "What are you doing?" I question as the boy flicks his eyes to me. "You can take the bed, I'll take the floor," he said so innocently as though it had been long since discussed and agreed.

"What? No, you take the bed," I laugh but the boy refused to budge. I sigh. "Have you ever spent the night sleeping on a hard surface before?" I question the boy who clearly had been used to a comfy futon.

Expectedly, he shakes his head, hair ruffling against the floor.

I huff and slide of the chair, sitting cross-legged by his head. "Then take the bed you dunce," I stick my tongue out and pinch his nose. He let's out a displeased groan and rolls away.

I sigh and had no choice but the flop over the boy and whine. "C'mooon, Shoutoooo, take the beeeed," I wriggle on top of him, clearly annoying the boy and he rolls further away.

"Shoutooooo," I groan but he remains silent.

Only for a moment though.

"Idon...wan...yutoo...sleh..foor" he mumbled into the floor.

"I can't hear you, ya big baby," I huff and scoot closer.

"I said... I don't want you sleeping on the floor," he sighed, rolling onto his back to finally face me.

I stare back for a second before letting out a small chuckle.

"Well if you're so insistent on it, I have a compromise," I smile to which he looks skeptical.
__________

I hear the door creak open behind me. 'Icyhot must be done with his shower.' I step A-side and turn to the boy, revealing my new creation.

"The frame wasn't quite the right blend of metals I expected it to be so it took a while, but I did it!" I grin.

Originally I'd tried to divvy up the material in the bed to make two slightly smaller, and arguably weaker, beds but the space in the room didn't quite allow for it. So I opted for optimising the space of the bed, turning it into a somethin between a Queen and King size.

The boy looked rather surprised by my little experiment, not that my eyes stayed on his face too long.

I mean the guy had a great body,

-

-

-

And he was in a tight fitting long sleeve tee...

-

HOW COULD I NOT OGGLE?!

-

I tore my eyes away from the boy before long, not quite wanting to make my classmate aware and consequently uncomfortable.

"Well," I sling my bag over my shoulder, "there's a hot shower with my name on it,"

I shuffle around the boy and head out the door.
______

Meanwhile, the two toned boy could only stare at the bed.

'are we...?'

He thought back to the time they had spent asleep on each other on the bus.

Somehow, he couldn't help but look forward to it.

Probably because of how warm Ryo would be.

It was a cold night after all so shared body heat was always welcome.

Yeah, it was just because of the body heat.

No reason to be excited.