Chapter 60: guess i'll die then

'...fuck...'

-

-

-

'shit...'

-

-

-

'FUCK SHIT FUCK BALLS.'

-

Hi yes, Ryo again.

Yes I'm pretty, I'm also pretty sure I've just been kidnapped.

But most of all, one of those bastards who kidnapped probably puled on my hair or something cause my hair tie is now extremely tight and giving me a horrid tension headache.

Now, why not just take the hair tie off you may ask?

Well firstly my hands are obviously tied down smartass, and secondly...

I'm doing what all kidnapped and tied up people in movies should do...

-

-

Pretend to still be asleep and potentially gain more information rather than open my eyes and get either tortured or killed.

I mean we all know that the torture only starts cause the person wakes up and, like a genius more than that of Einstein, struggles uselessly which gains the evil guy's attention and the "fun" begins.

Yeah no, I'm too smart for that.

-

-

"Hey, I know you're awakee."

-

-

Or so I thought...

Still, I wasn't anything if not stubborn so I persisted with my act.

There was a brief moment of silence.

"Aww, that always works..." a girl sighs, the lighthearted tone of her voice making it particularly chilling.

"Makes sense, they did say he was burnt out, besides," a raspier voice sounded this time. "We aren't even supposed to be in here..."

"Aww Dabi, c'monn, since when were you a stickler for the rules?" The girl chirped as I heard her footsteps come to a stop behind me.

-

"Besides, why not have a little fun with him...?"

She murmured by my ear, I barely stopped myself from shivering.

Then, the scrape of a metal blade as something thin and cold places itself against the nape of my neck.

"Toga-"

-

-

The cuffs around my wrist melt into molten silver as I jump from the chair.

I twist back around and kick the chair straight into the blonde girl's stomach.

She doubles over as I turn back around and narrowly dodge a barrage of bright blue flames.

-

-

'hot-!'

-

and I wasn't just talking about me.

Those blue flames blazed heat even where they weren't burning.